Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 16th, 2020, 07:01 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: News Headline Add-Ons

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Kansas man asks judge to let him engage in sword fight with ex-wife, her lawyer. I really don't have anything to add, just felt compelled to share this.

Edit: Maybe, "Wife agrees after introducing Oda Nobunaga as new head of legal team.
Perfect addition!

'Strange objects' found near Milky Way supermassive black hole. Experts described objects as 'glaciers melting in the dead of night' and 'superstars sucked into the supermassive'.

Retro 1989 video predicted what homes would look like in 2020 - and it's spot on. Sorcery suspected. Alternatively: In your face, Nostradamus!

Mystery virus from China which has put UK hospitals on alert. 'Ready for Round Two!' says Black Death.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; January 16th, 2020 at 07:47 AM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
'Strange objects' found near Milky Way supermassive black hole. Experts described objects as 'glaciers melting in the dead of night' and 'superstars sucked into the supermassive'.

I love it!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 20th, 2020, 10:13 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

I love it!
Yep. I see what you did there LO.

Also this happened as those glaciers melted:

Old January 20th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

I love it!
Yep. I see what you did there LO.

Also this happened as those glaciers melted:

I have a feeling that's a reference I should be happy I don't get...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 21st, 2020, 06:50 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Vampires always listen to Muse while playing baseball.

And yeah, don't bother seeing the movie.
Old February 19th, 2020, 12:53 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Florida police investigate after 'several' tongues preserved in jars found in crawl space, the cat is high on the list of suspects.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 15th, 2020 at 10:13 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General