Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 25th, 2019, 10:26 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Greater Ice Elemental

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
@BurnyFlame - You need to add Talingul's 'Master of Great Constructs' to the Synergies Received list for GIE.

~Z

Never mind. Found it under Custom Synergies.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old March 25th, 2019, 11:23 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
@BurnyFlame - You need to add Talingul's 'Master of Great Constructs' to the Synergies Received list for GIE.

~Z

Never mind. Found it under Custom Synergies.

~Z
I did this one and the Iron Golem last week. I'm going through all the books alphabetically at this point to update the synergies, and I'm just about half done. Working through the Ms now.
Old August 15th, 2019, 01:39 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

While he is probably not a tourney worthy character, he sure is a blast to use in scenarios!

My wife and I just played one of the official tundra scenarios. The one where you have to take over the glacier mountain. I was defending the mountain and she was attacking. She used the Greater Ice Elemental exceptionally well and allowed her team to climb up the mountain by walking adjacent to GIE. Since I couldn't approach them for fear of getting spiked, he was able to create a nice pathway for them. On top of that, because she was dealing with a blizzard after ever round, his healing allowed her to offset the wounds he received during the blizzard letting him take some for the team.

It just goes to show you that there a lot of uses for these figures outside of the standard tourney scape!
Old August 15th, 2019, 08:09 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@SuperSamyon - good point. Since these days I mostly play in tourneys only, I forget that when playing home games on a preset map, a lot of units (especially terrain dependent ones like GIE) become a lot more valuable.

Also note that C3V released Talingul, which is like Kurrok but for large/huge Constructs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Army Ideas Options:
Talingul = 100
Augamo = 155
Avernus = 145?
Breach = 140?
Greater Ice Elemental (Un) = 130
Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior = 130
Rhogar Dragonspine = 110
Boreos = 110
Iron Golem (Un) = 100
Raelin / Kelda / Deathreavers X 2 = 80
Personally I think the best army (at 520) is:
Talingul
Boreos
Greater Ice Elemental
Iron Golem
Raelin / Kelda / Deathreavers X 2
Maybe once Avernus & Breach come out that I would sub in one of them. I also think healers Rhogar or Kelda or Calibrax are valid with them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units