Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
So how do I go about becoming an official member of the group?
You have to sacrifice a live chicken.
...during the full moon with an obsidian knife. Then there's the testing process, what with Cthulu's bureaucracy imposing all those new rules...
Not to mention that after al lthat you must fight Gunthor the Immortal to the death...and he's immortal.
...and a Jehovah's Witness....
Old August 30th, 2008, 10:01 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Week@Heroscapers team?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
So how do I go about becoming an official member of the group?
You have to sacrifice a live chicken.
...during the full moon with an obsidian knife. Then there's the testing process, what with Cthulu's bureaucracy imposing all those new rules...
Not to mention that after al lthat you must fight Gunthor the Immortal to the death...and he's immortal.
...and a Jehovah's Witness....
Man, how did we even swing that, anyway? He was supposed to be booked until 2025.
Old September 3rd, 2008, 11:20 AM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Okay guys and those wondering where it's at the latest W@H is late due to my own fault. Excuses are not going to be given but I am going to take 100% responsibility for the update not happening, and the problem is ongoing so I will not be able to assist with the team. I am sorry, and I know I let everyone down.

DWARVES!
Old September 3rd, 2008, 11:34 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Okay guys and those wondering where it's at the latest W@H is late due to my own fault. Excuses are not going to be given but I am going to take 100% responsibility for the update not happening, and the problem is ongoing so I will not be able to assist with the team. I am sorry, and I know I let everyone down.
It's perfectly okay, Roland. Can't expect a team of strangers on the internet to do perfect work, aye?
Old September 27th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=522
A submission for the week @ team

Truth suggested I propose this Blog entry for inclusion.
Old September 27th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
It's perfectly okay, Roland. Can't expect a team of strangers on the internet to do perfect work, aye?

Perhaps we should do a biweekly production? That way it's less work for us on a weekly basis. Or maybe each of us should post any ideas for blogs, images, threads, etc. here and just make a group consensus for what we would like to use that week?

That way we're not bogged down by doing the same thing every week.

I know there are some weeks I could do more and some weeks I have to do less, but maybe by posting our collective perusings, it makes it easier for all of us?

Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=522
A submission for the week @ team

Truth suggested I propose this Blog entry for inclusion.
I just read this review this morning. It's pretty good.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old July 29th, 2019, 03:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Am I the only one who dearly misses the Week@Heroscapers articles? They really kept the front page and the community feeling vibrant. I'd love to see them revived, even if they had to drop down to Month@Heroscapers.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 29th, 2019, 08:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Month @ Heroscapers seems about the right speed for the current community.

This month at Scapers, Mods and Admins fight back a fuhbot infestation!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online