Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 16th, 2013, 05:01 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Eilan Sidhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
anyone have a link to the card pdfs? I can't find them on the OP.
I just added them to the OP.
Thanks!
Old April 17th, 2013, 12:49 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Saw this in the C3V Welcome thread

Quote:
The card on the bottom for all of the Eilain Sidhe sheets seems to be abnormally large on the screen. Will this affect printing size?

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 18th, 2013, 05:04 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post

Quote:
The card on the bottom for all of the Eilain Sidhe sheets seems to be abnormally large on the screen. Will this affect printing size?
If you click any of the links to the PDF, the first card will load normal but the second card loads at what looks like a 300% magnification and stays that way.
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post

Quote:
If you click any of the links to the PDF, the first card will load normal but the second card loads at what looks like a 300% magnification and stays that way.
Sorry for the long wait on this; it has been fixed now.
Old June 12th, 2013, 11:23 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

All the cards load at what looks like 300% magnification for me. I just printed off a bunch of other custom cards and had no issues.

Bummer I can't get this to work. Any ideas why this unit card is different from the rest?
Old June 12th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks for your interest. I'll follow up with a couple guys who might be able to help.

edit: Try again. They should work. Thanks, doe!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 13th, 2013 at 12:34 AM.
Old June 26th, 2013, 07:58 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

What is the optimal number of squads? I am guessing you will want some support (Raelin/Concan, Rats) and/or range to go along as well. SO for a 480 point army, is 6 squads (240 points) good, or less or more better?

I suppose you could use them as screens too, so 2-3 squads with a mostly range army.
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
What is the optimal number of squads? I am guessing you will want some support (Raelin/Concan, Rats) and/or range to go along as well. SO for a 480 point army, is 6 squads (240 points) good, or less or more better?

I suppose you could use them as screens too, so 2-3 squads with a mostly range army.
I find that, for the Eilan Sidhe, the more the merrier, if you're looking at a tree-heavy map. They'll probably never be super-competitive in tourney play for that dependency. But, for casual play, if you know the map ahead of time and know there's a decent amount of trees on it, they can be pretty awesome. I play them sort of similar to rats, except you have to put OMs on them, but that's okay because their attack is decent enough to make that worthwhile most of the time.

I could see playing 6 squads worth on the right map, sure. More than that probably doesn't make sense though. They're annoying as hell to kill on a tree-heavy map, but they can't do enough damage fast enough without help to be an army unto themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:34 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

In addition to what Xotli said, I've found the Sidhe are great at getting behind enemy lines, especially if your opponent is careless in where they place important figures.

They pair nicely with the Horned Skull Brutes for barging into battle, since they can easily do the hard work of getting into advantageous positions.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 30th, 2013, 03:37 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

PDF links in the OP are still magnified and do not print correctly.
Old December 1st, 2013, 02:56 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
PDF links in the OP are still magnified and do not print correctly.
These don't look the same to me as the others I saw that had problems. Is anyone else experiencing problems with these guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old December 2nd, 2013, 08:31 AM

Glacier_Traverse Woo who?

yep, same problems here, can't print out a card...they're all magnified

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs