Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 17th, 2014, 09:37 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Lyris wood tiles

Anyone tried these out yet?

http://lyrisstudios.com/laser/produc...cape-tiles-50/
Old January 17th, 2014, 11:30 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Lyris wood tiles

Woah, those are really nice I think they would look really good with Einar troops. How do the look if painted? Can't say I would actually won't them, as wood of the molds in my humid house

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 17th, 2014, 07:42 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No, but I want to...

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 17th, 2014, 07:50 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Ordered 100 of them. Ill give a review upon arrival

Sweet

If these are good I might try for another 100 or 1000

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 17th, 2014, 10:59 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

damn....someone beat me to it...lol. Those look REALLY good!

PM me about any custom scenery
Old January 18th, 2014, 03:55 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Those look beautiful. Keep us posted on whether the work as advertised. If they do I will definitely grab some of those.
Old January 21st, 2014, 08:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Quick Update

Well, it looks as though Lyris is moving their studio, so any new orders will take a little more time to get situated than expected. So my update will only be including the larger hexes until the skinnies get here.

All good!!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old January 21st, 2014, 11:15 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those look good... What're the chances they'll come out with 24 or 7 hexes?
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:43 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Those look good... What're the chances they'll come out with 24 or 7 hexes?
Personally I was considering wood glue to replicate those :P

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old March 10th, 2014, 08:48 PM
I could go

Wink Pre-Paint Review (no pictures)

And here is a review of the skinny ones, which ended being the ones I got.

-Has a slight bump to represent it as a tile, like land tiles as opposed to water tiles
-Ever so slightly taller than water hexes
-Soft to the touch, but not to where I think I can snap them in half with my hands
-Very smooth, probably part of makes them soft
-Not indented, so they'll need support from adjacent real hexes so they dont slide away from
-Some teeth on a wood hex don't always keep the adjacent wood hex by its side
-Ruins do appear to work fine, even if you need to rotate hexes due to slight innacuracies
-Sweeping expansions of land won't work, these guys are just a wee but bigger than standard HS hexes but they are fine if used in moderation
-7 of these guys stacked on top of each other is the same height as 4 normal land tiles on top of each other, so great for extra support for overhangs

Overall grade: C+ to me, though I can see somone with a less full collection giving it a solid B.
Considering the price of 50 skinny tiles, its not a bad investment if your into custom terrain and think that you totally need a wooden bridge or wooden flooring for a castle. I would definately recommend picking up at least 3 cases if you have a smaller collection and are in the mood for some glueing and painting. They can help make more vertical boards as they're not bad.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old March 11th, 2014, 09:37 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for posting the review!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles