Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 10th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Thanks Truth and GB

I know we have all said it in different threads but I thought it would be nice for everyone to be able to thank Truth and GB for all there hard work this year for NHSD. So if you have received your support package you can thank them for that, and if you havent you can thank them for getting everything set up so you could get one. (Its only for Tournament holders)

Thank you GB and Truth for all the trouble you have gone through with WotC and stuff. (I just hope they keep there end and have sent the stuff out.) I know this NHSD will be a blast.

Thanks
~DragonSlayer2

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old October 10th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Thanks Truth and GB

Ditto.
Old October 10th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And then some!!!

Recent Games Played:
Old October 10th, 2008, 06:32 PM

demon_llama has disabled reputation

Agreed, thanks GrungeBob and Truth for all your hard work, I know we are grateful here in Lawton/Ft Sill for your efforts.

And an extneded Thank You to Sandra over at House Mouse Games! I know our first HS Tournament will be a blast!

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old October 10th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Seriously, a round of applause, a lauding of internets, a big

However you want to say it, Truth and GB have been amazing in their efforts.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old October 10th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Agreed. Someone more eloquent than I would be able to adequately express their gratitude better. All I can say is simply, thanks guys, truly.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 10th, 2008, 09:04 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Dare I say you guys are keeping Heroscape as we know it alive. So congrats for that and many thanks.
Old October 10th, 2008, 11:21 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Definately a huge thank you to Truth, Grungebob, Sandra from HouseMouse and anyone else involved in making NHSD a great day for all involved. You guys rock!

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old October 11th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I want to make something VERY clear here! WOTC has already sent out the prize support. They could not send prizes out to all the 24 individual events. Instead they sent a HUGE shipment to our fearless leader Truth!... It has then fallen on his shoulders to divide and package everything up and somehow transport it all to the post office. If any of you have ever done something like this, then you know what a pain it can be. The shipping charges are astronomical and will be paid out of the funds we bring in through site donations. I want to be very clear here:

If there is anybody who deserves any thanks, it is Truth. Thank you Colby!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 11th, 2008, 12:25 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thank you Colby....and as a further sign of appreciation NESA will make sure that Heroscapers.com is prominently recognized at the events we are hosting at Templecon in February.
Old October 11th, 2008, 12:44 AM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

GB and Truth, gentlemen stand up and take a bow! No matter what the turn out is you guys have gone on and beyond the call of duty in order to make something happen. I know that those that took the time to set up and run the event should not be left out and deserve a big " Thank You" too but it was you two gentlemen that keep it going and made sure that the different event being run-ed on NHSD got the attention they deserve. Again stand up ,take a bow and THANKS!!!!

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !

Last edited by BIGJIM; October 11th, 2008 at 01:55 AM.
Old October 11th, 2008, 01:08 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Meh, they're not so great...
KIDDING! These guys are amazing. I'm so looking forward to NHSD!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day