Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Who's Your Favorite Marro Stinger?
1 - Pelvic Thrust 39 23.35%
2 - Over the Shoulder Stinger Holder 53 31.74%
3 - Git 'R Dun! 75 44.91%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 14th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Favorite squad sculpt 26: Marro Stingers

If you missed any favorite sculpt threads, head to the
Polls Directory

Re-engergized!!!

Who's your favorite Marro Stinger?

From left to right: 1 - Pelvic Thrust, 2 - Over the Shoulder Stinger Holder, and 3 - Git 'R Dun!.

I dig #3. He's similar to #1 but the turn of his forward arm and twist in his waist, give him more of a menacing, attack pose.

What's with their guns? The weapons have a siphon tail of some sort. Each tail is connected to a thigh or forearm, except for the Stinger not firing (#2). Any ideas/theories?
Old September 14th, 2007, 01:28 AM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
1, 2 & 3? I was hoping for some clever names. Oh, well. I like #3
Old September 14th, 2007, 02:04 AM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
#2, everyone!

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old September 14th, 2007, 02:15 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What?!? Another one of these useless Fav Polls? I should report you to an Administrator! Oh, nevermind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek
#1 "Pelvic Thrust"
#2 "Over the Shoulder Stinger Holder"
#3 "Git 'R Dun!"

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 14th, 2007, 04:56 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Yes! Thanks Hex for bringing back the 'Favourite Sculpts'.
Old September 14th, 2007, 07:54 AM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
I chose No. 2 because he appears cold and calculated with that pose. I get a sense that he's the type of marro who waits for the right moment to take the right shot.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old September 14th, 2007, 08:01 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
#2 and #3 both reek of evil. I choose #3, as #2 looks slightly out of place for two firing poses. Also, Stinger #3 has the most visible eyepice, with a swamp tube over his shoulder connecting to the eyepiece. A nice touch.
Old September 14th, 2007, 09:18 AM
has been BANNED

Ullar rocks 4553 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
#1, it looks like he just aimed his gun, and is about to press the trigger.
Old September 14th, 2007, 09:21 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
I think when you have a mssive gun like that and you have someone one handing it it looks more bad***. So that is where my vote is.
Old September 14th, 2007, 09:29 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Re: Favorite squad sculpt 26: Marro Stingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
What's with their guns? The weapons have a siphon tail of some sort. Each tail is connected to a thigh or forearm, except for the Stinger not firing (#2). Any ideas/theories?
It is part of the stinger drain, thats why it can kill them if they overpower their gun, they are draining from their own body.
Old September 14th, 2007, 09:37 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Seconded. The clever names were always great.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 14th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
#1 "Pelvic Thrust"
#2 "Over the Shoulder Stinger Holder"
#3 "Git 'R Dun!"
I like! I can edit them in. I'll do so later.
Give me names for the DRudge too!

Looking at #2, it's a common pose, be he looks similar to the Androids in Space Crusade:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
It is part of the stinger drain, thats why it can kill them if they overpower their gun, they are draining from their own body.
I won't even ask where you found that out, but it makes perfect sense.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Seconded. The clever names were always great.
Okay, I'll try, I'll try. Just incredibly busy around here at night what with staying up a little bit later playing SotM with my son and trying to get the kids to bed. Ah, chaos, and here is dad on the computer posting pictures and incorrectly naming squads!
I'll try to do the names again.

Next up? Marrden Nagrubs later today...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units