Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 23rd, 2009, 08:03 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
**Vine Bridge UPDATE!!!!!!!!**Aquamaniac27's Custom Terrain

After looking through multiple Custom Terrain posts, (mostly Grishnakh's thread) I felt inspired to make some of my own customs and repaint/finish painting some I made last year.

So I went to our craft closet looking for dark gray, brown, and light brown paint, only to find a TON of black and some sparkly beads. This is what I made.
Custom #1: Mini-Stone Statues
Spoiler Alert!

Custom #2: Bridges
Spoiler Alert!

Custom #3:
Flocked Snow Tiles
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by aquamaniac27; August 11th, 2010 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Got rid of tuts.
Old July 23rd, 2009, 09:08 PM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart
Re: Aquamaniac27's Custom Terrain

Great job! The vine bridge looks nice. I wanna see what it looks like in full (better vines, etc). Plus those flocked snow tiles look very icy- like Antarctica snow... or like salt mine floors

+rep!

-Can't wait to see more!

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old July 24th, 2009, 11:28 AM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Great job! The vine bridge looks nice. I wanna see what it looks like in full (better vines, etc). Plus those flocked snow tiles look very icy- like Antarctica snow... or like salt mine floors

+rep!

-Can't wait to see more!
Thanks. I'll probably run out to Michael's soon and pick a bunch of stuff up. I don't have wave 9 yet, but plan on making a 2-part cave/tunnel out of clay, and using the beads as diamonds inside for the dwarves. Maybe but some hex spaces on top for some extra height advantage.
Old July 24th, 2009, 04:32 PM

Laupow Woo who?

That's pretty awesome! The flocked snow was my favorite, the way that the light reflects off of them. They look WAY better than the plain white ones. The vine bridge and the Order marker things (Are they gravestones?) are really creative. Great job!

~The glass is neither half full, or half empty, it is just twice as big as it needs to be.~

Old July 24th, 2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
That's pretty awesome! The flocked snow was my favorite, the way that the light reflects off of them. They look WAY better than the plain white ones. The vine bridge and the Order marker things (Are they gravestones?) are really creative. Great job!
Thanks. And yes, they are gravestones.
As I type this, I have My ice trees and some destructible spikes drying from paint, and I made 2 simple fences that are drying from glue.
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:26 PM

Alright! i got three more sets of custom terrain done today! (Thus being a life of a teen in high school during summer...)

Custom #4: Spikes - I broke these...
Spoiler Alert!

Custom #5: Simple Fence
Spoiler Alert!

Custom #6: Ice Trees
Spoiler Alert!

So that is it for my new customs...

OH WAIT! I've decided to paint my covered bridge with one of the Valkyrie's color scheme. Since I want to do a special one for Utgar, It wouldn't look good for Vydar, I have few Einar and no Aquilla figures, and I like the RTTFF for Jandar the best, it's getting an Ullar color shceme!!!! Yay for the color GREEN!!!

Last edited by aquamaniac27; August 11th, 2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old July 25th, 2009, 08:14 AM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart

WOAH. GREAT JOB! Those Ice Trees are amazing! I'm gonna have to go and follow what you did

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to aquamaniac27 again"- LOL. Would +rep but can't... yet

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old July 25th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those look great, I would suggest a black wash to that shiny wood, to make it loom more worn however.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 25th, 2009, 12:33 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Outstanding snowy terrain! Great work!

Old July 25th, 2009, 07:23 PM

Thanks for all your feedback. I dont have much more planed to do for now other than a few more fences and that compound. i want to start looking into doing some Marvel custom terrain, only because I have a boatload of HeroClix (from Marvel and DC) figures waiting to be made into custom cards.

EDIT: I got my custom figure thread up. Follow the link in my sig to find it!

Last edited by aquamaniac27; July 26th, 2009 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Custom Figure Thread
Old July 30th, 2009, 08:21 PM

I got some more customs finished. To start, I painted my fences!
Spoiler Alert!

Custom #7: Orc Fence
Spoiler Alert!

Custom #8: Stone Pillars
Spoiler Alert!

Custom #9: Jungle Foliage
Spoiler Alert!

So those are my customs for now, I have a few more to do. I'll get those up when I finish them.

Last edited by aquamaniac27; August 11th, 2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old July 30th, 2009, 09:35 PM

elf326 is surprisingly tart

I really like those fences. Orcish terrain is always awesome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles