Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 8th, 2007, 09:57 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
Whoever rolled defense got unlucky.
Old January 8th, 2007, 10:12 PM

fejkl Woo who?
Sev_ wrote:
Quote:

fejkl wrote:
Quote:
Snipers. I've inflicted 6 wounds to Charos in one shot.
W...T...F...Care to explain? You're talking about the Omnicron's right?
Yep. Taelord and height. They were hiding in some trees, too, which made it quite hard for Charos to get to them. Unfortunately, my wife charged them with her MacDirks and ate them for lunch.
Old January 8th, 2007, 10:37 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
sudema or keemoshi.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old January 8th, 2007, 11:11 PM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fejkl
Sev_ wrote:
Quote:

fejkl wrote:
Quote:
Snipers. I've inflicted 6 wounds to Charos in one shot.
W...T...F...Care to explain? You're talking about the Omnicron's right?
Yep. Taelord and height. They were hiding in some trees, too, which made it quite hard for Charos to get to them. Unfortunately, my wife charged them with her MacDirks and ate them for lunch.
Well that explains it
Old January 8th, 2007, 11:32 PM
#2 CoNer & Master Storyteller

Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Funny this should appear today. I just took out Charos with one squad of Imperium not 10 hours ago. I had already lost a squad trying to force some height advantage, and then I got pissed, went a little nuts and took him on same-level. I lost two of them to Counterstrike but managed to take him from 8 life to dead in two rounds.

Your results will vary... I guarantee it.
Old January 9th, 2007, 01:34 AM

AbducteeLeader has disabled reputation
It was actually statistically proven that krug will beat Charos about 60% of the time a while back on hq.

"I believe that a picture says 1000 words, but smileys make it all good." - ninthdoc
Old January 9th, 2007, 10:38 AM

Potomak has disabled reputation
I'm a fan of using Denrick and a squad of Macdirk Warriors. Send the kilts to attack Charos after Denrick takes on a few wounds.
Old January 15th, 2007, 03:08 PM

JasonThePirate Woo who?
While similar to Potomak's theory, how about Alastair with the Knights. They give Alastair the extra action and they can tie him up so Alastair can get two attacks in before Charos gets one.
Old January 15th, 2007, 06:09 PM

T-bomb has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbducteeLeader
It was actually statistically proven that krug will beat Charos about 60% of the time a while back on hq.
60% is pretty good, but many times people will play arrow gruts with Krug, so every time you get to try and get some lucky rolls with the arrow gruts (hopefully from height or near a swog) and then take your turn with Krug. With that combo the odds should go past 60% victory.
Old January 15th, 2007, 06:12 PM

nickmodaily has disabled reputation
If you're looking for units to tie up Charos, the WOA work perfectly and they only cost 50 points. Their defensive special ability makes them more sturdy than the Knights when it comes to staying alive while range takes him down.

"It is not possible to fight beyond your strength, even if you strive."
Homer, Iliad, XIV 1. 214
Old January 15th, 2007, 06:17 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmodaily
If you're looking for units to tie up Charos, the WOA work perfectly and they only cost 50 points. Their defensive special ability makes them more sturdy than the Knights when it comes to staying alive while range takes him down.
I'd probably disengage from 3 WoA before I let Charos get pelted to death from range.
Old January 16th, 2007, 11:05 AM

minotaur35 has disabled reputation
I agree ae are the best. In beantown beatdown 2 I faced charos. The way the map was laid out he had to engage braxas not ae and they all had los with height on him. All markers on ae braxas defended well with height and ae made short work of charos. 4x4 dice = dead big greenie

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units