Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > Public Designs
Public Designs This is the work area for all threads that are in designs in the public.

Old March 26th, 2024, 03:05 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Spider-Man (Ultimate) (Conversion) FINAL EDITING

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I think we can cut the ability reference in the third ability, since he's taking the wounds from the attacker instead of his ally taking them.

STEP UP
If Spider-Man or an ally within 4 clear spaces of him takes 1+ wounds from an enemy's attack, during your next turn Spider-Man has +2 Attack when making an adjacent attack against that enemy.
Fixed.
Old March 26th, 2024, 07:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Needs a comma llama.
Quote:
STEP UP
If Spider-Man or an ally within 4 clear spaces of him takes 1+ wounds from an enemy's attack, during your next turn, Spider-Man has +2 Attack when making an adjacent attack against that enemy.
Old March 27th, 2024, 12:43 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Needs a comma llama.
Quote:
STEP UP
If Spider-Man or an ally within 4 clear spaces of him takes 1+ wounds from an enemy's attack, during your next turn, Spider-Man has +2 Attack when making an adjacent attack against that enemy.
Can't say I understand why, but it's not like it hurts so I've added it.
Old March 27th, 2024, 02:10 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

It's just the way you'd say it. A short pause before an explanation.
Old March 31st, 2024, 03:10 PM

Hey all, obviously there's no rush and I know it's a holiday- just checking in to figure out where in the process we are and what if anything is waiting on me.
Old March 31st, 2024, 03:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I did think the wording was ready for art, but now I'm realizing there's a mechanical thing the group probably needs to suss out. I've heard talk in some corners that we should avoid abilities where one figure takes wounds instead of another figure, and instead word it as their pretty much taking wounds from the ability, which is the opposite of what I was thinking would be the best route (I thought the current direction was the cleanest).

So we should probably talk that issue out and make sure everyone is on the same page. I'd tag Soundwarp for this one in particular, but tags don't work for him, so you might need to ask him on Discord to pop in (probably not today).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2024, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I did think the wording was ready for art, but now I'm realizing there's a mechanical thing the group probably needs to suss out. I've heard talk in some corners that we should avoid abilities where one figure takes wounds instead of another figure, and instead word it as their pretty much taking wounds from the ability, which is the opposite of what I was thinking would be the best route (I thought the current direction was the cleanest).

So we should probably talk that issue out and make sure everyone is on the same page. I'd tag Soundwarp for this one in particular, but tags don't work for him, so you might need to ask him on Discord to pop in (probably not today).
Thanks Bats - I'll reach out this week
Old April 23rd, 2024, 12:55 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

"...you may have that enemy inflict any of those wounds on Spider-Man instead."

I believe that's what you would want there, as that is what was suggested for Moon Knight, and is what we went with for Sabretooth.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So, I *believe* we'd want wording like this (please check me, other folks):

ULTIMATE SACRIFICE
If an ally within 4 clear spaces of Spider-Man would take 1+ wounds from an enemy's attack, Spider-Man gains a move action. If he ends that move adjacent to the defender, that enemy inflicts those wounds on Spider-Man instead.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > Public Designs