Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 18th, 2024, 12:54 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: She-Hulk (Avengers) - Design/Review

I don't really know how Gundams work, but if she can't pilot one, that feels like a non-issue? Can you explain the concern? Is it just other figures in general getting around it, not Wasp?

The Hawkeye inclusion was very much intentional, as I believe the hope was to include him more with each of them individually, then the trio would be even more premiere? You'd be left with 250 points left in your standard 1000 point army. That nut can't be too hard to crack, right? I was thinking this would be the go to option for this build, which is what I'd be sanity testing. So I'd assume any concerns would be realized or quelled there?

She-Hulk is already getting several notable nerfs, I'm not sure limiting her to once per round on top of them is a good idea.
Old January 18th, 2024, 01:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Vehicles use up the driver's move/attack phases.

So if you put Captain America in a Gundam, and have OM1 on him, you reveal the OM, then She-Hulk activates, (Getting Cap's boost if you care about that in this random example). Then you do Cap's activation, and he can still move, but he can't do any attack actions. But since the Gundam only cares about the whole attack phase, you then give up Cap's attack Phase and still make a big attack with the Gundam, bypassing the restriction on She-Hulk's card completely.

If She-Hulk said that figures can't use their attack Phase, then Cap couldn't make the attack while in a vehicle, since he has no phase to "spend."

Whether or not that's too powerful or anything is beside the point, just explaining how it works here.
Old January 18th, 2024, 01:03 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I see...

Is there any way to allow Hawkeye to do his thing, without opening that up to Gundams?
Old January 18th, 2024, 01:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

The easiest way would be to say something like:
Quote:
Before an ally in the Avengers faction or Hulk Family faction's ordered activation, you may activate She-Hulk. If you do, that ally or vehicles that ally is driving cannot use attack actions or target enemies during its activation, and She-Hulk cannot be activated again this turn.
But that's definitely silly since the Avengers really don't have any tie to vehicles.

I guess we could try something like "If you do, no attack actions may be used during that ally's activation", but that still cuts out Hawkeye since he's moving in the middle of that ally's activation I think?

Might have to be pretty tricky here and I'm not thinking of an easier solution right this second.
Old January 18th, 2024, 01:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Could we pivot more to Hawkeye replacing Jen's attack phase instead of him replacing the phase of the figure making the ordered activation? (IE completely stop the ordered activation figure from having an attack phase at all) Then you'd still get...
-Jen's Sensational Smash
-Hawkeye's move and attack
-Move with the figure that has the ordered activation (and whatever other tricks they can do)
-Activation with any figure(s) that can bond off the figure making the ordered activation
Which is still a pretty top-tier efficiency machine.

Alternatively, maybe instead of a full activation, Jen has to skip her move phase or attack phase? So she can still leap around and punch but she's a bit slower at it.
Old January 18th, 2024, 01:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
The easiest way would be to say something like:
Quote:
Before an ally in the Avengers faction or Hulk Family faction's ordered activation, you may activate She-Hulk. If you do, that ally or vehicles that ally is driving cannot use attack actions or target enemies during its activation, and She-Hulk cannot be activated again this turn.
But that's definitely silly since the Avengers really don't have any tie to vehicles.

I guess we could try something like "If you do, no attack actions may be used during that ally's activation", but that still cuts out Hawkeye since he's moving in the middle of that ally's activation I think?

Might have to be pretty tricky here and I'm not thinking of an easier solution right this second.
Hulkbuster

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 18th, 2024, 01:28 PM
...has moist legs

Oh I know, but just having a single vehicle in a faction isn't the same as a faction built around vehicles, in my opinion. But it would at least be a solution here even if it feels weird to me.
Old January 18th, 2024, 01:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Oh I know, but just having a single vehicle in a faction isn't the same as a faction built around vehicles, in my opinion. But it would at least be a solution here even if it feels weird to me.
gotcha.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 18th, 2024, 01:39 PM

Hmmm...

I'm not sure that really sells She-Hulk + Hawkeye as a go to combo, personally, if that was an objective here? (was it? or was it Hawkeye and Wasp? Idk)
Old January 18th, 2024, 04:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I'm not sure that really sells She-Hulk + Hawkeye as a go to combo, personally, if that was an objective here? (was it? or was it Hawkeye and Wasp? Idk)
I don't recall where the She-Hulk/Hawkeye talk got started, but it might've been me? If it was, my point was more that Wasp isn't a "best friend" for Jen thematically, moreso than saying Clint is the go-to thematic pairing we need here.
Old January 18th, 2024, 04:38 PM
...has moist legs

Oh, I thought you wanted the Hawkeye interaction here. If that doesn't matter then I'd just make her cut the attack phase itself yeah.
Old January 18th, 2024, 04:41 PM

Gotcha.

I believe they're considered good friends, and Wasp was the one to bring her into the Avengers, so that's where that came from. And from the issues I read, they seemed like go to friends within the Avengers.

But yes, if the idea is to decouple them a bit so they aren't tied at the hip, but still a good pairing, I think we're accomplishing that with the changes between the 2.

I'll try some games and see how they feel.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database