Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 29th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Just Breathe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Thanks japes and quozl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Just one thought I had, admittedly not knowing these guys - would it make sense to make them a tough squad rather than full Uncommon Heroes? I'm just thinking that that would mean that, in a Judge vs. Dark Judge battle, Judge Death would be able to fulfil his potential by picking off squaddies.
I would not be against that.

I guess theme-wise they do not deploy as large groups outside of major incident. Each Judge really is an individual.

I would be willing to entertain thoughts on it, as it would be a cheap way to get a lot of Judges on the street.
Maybe a 2-man common squad?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I was thinking two figures as well.
Any thoughts anyone?
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Uncommons with markers are really tricky. If you need to limit it, you can do it this way:

Quote:
JUDGE
Start the game with a gold/bronze Judgement Marker on this card. If an opponent's figure within clear sight of any Judge you control inflicts a wound on a friendly figure, you may place one of your Judgement Markers from the card of any Brit-Cit Judge you control on that figure's Army Card. A card may not have more than one of your Judgement Markers placed on it.
So if one of my Arthrian Invaders wounds your figure, all of them get labeled as criminals for the rest of the game and the Brit-Cit Judges get to att. them with a -2 def. modification? Starting to become concerned about how the marker works with common figures. Maybe just leave the defense reduction at -1 for all criminals and not worse for common criminals.
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:43 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Thanks japes and quozl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Just one thought I had, admittedly not knowing these guys - would it make sense to make them a tough squad rather than full Uncommon Heroes? I'm just thinking that that would mean that, in a Judge vs. Dark Judge battle, Judge Death would be able to fulfil his potential by picking off squaddies.
I would not be against that.

I guess theme-wise they do not deploy as large groups outside of major incident. Each Judge really is an individual.

I would be willing to entertain thoughts on it, as it would be a cheap way to get a lot of Judges on the street.
Not cheap if you have to buy all those figures...

I know people seem to resist Unique squads but would they qualify thematically...I mean do they amass in armies or would it be more likely that a small group punches in on the clock together? You tell us.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Uncommons with markers are really tricky. If you need to limit it, you can do it this way:

Quote:
JUDGE
Start the game with a gold/bronze Judgement Marker on this card. If an opponent's figure within clear sight of any Judge you control inflicts a wound on a friendly figure, you may place one of your Judgement Markers from the card of any Brit-Cit Judge you control on that figure's Army Card. A card may not have more than one of your Judgement Markers placed on it.
So if one of my Arthrian Invaders wounds your figure, all of them get labeled as criminals for the rest of the game and the Brit-Cit Judges get to att. them with a -2 def. modification? Starting to become concerned about how the marker works with common figures. Maybe just leave the defense reduction at -1 for all criminals and not worse for common criminals.
Guilt by association...hey no one said the Judges were forgiving...

But yeah the -1 across the board does make sense. I mean common figures tend to be weaker anyway no reason to dog pile.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Any thoughts anyone?
Would a common squad only get 1 judgement marker or 1 per figure?
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:49 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Any thoughts anyone?
Would a common squad only get 1 judgement marker or 1 per figure?
I'd probably go with the wording of "Start the game with 1 marker for each Brit-Cit Judge in your army" Or just do what we did with the common figure I LD'd that is on Deck and just give a set number regardless...that could temper the issue of common squad piling on markers.

Old January 29th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Is their a need or desire to have the judgement markers return to their card to be reused once a figure that has a marker is killed? Being able to judge and execute multiple figures in one game using just one brit-cit judge could be pretty good, but tracking which marker belongs to which judge when playing with multiple brit-cit judges could get messy.
Well, you wouldn't really need to track them. The markers all act like they're coming from a single pool anyway. When you place the marker, you can pull it off any of your Brit-Cits, so it doesn't really matter if the marker goes back to the same Brit-Cit it started on or if you end up with a dozen of the markers on the same Brit-Cit card or whatever.

Getting the marker back would be as simple as something like "When a figure with one of your Judgement Markers on its card is destroyed, you may place that Judgement Marker on this card." Don't know if we want to go that route or not, but I don't think it would present any major wording/tracking issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I know people seem to resist Unique squads but would they qualify thematically...I mean do they amass in armies or would it be more likely that a small group punches in on the clock together? You tell us.
Quote:
But yeah the -1 across the board does make sense. I mean common figures tend to be weaker anyway no reason to dog pile.
to both of these.

I don't have a preference on Uncommon Hero vs Common Hero vs Squad of any sort. Whatever makes the most sense.
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Common Hero would work just as well as Common Squad for making them munchable by Death.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:15 PM
C3G Landlord

If we go the common squad or common hero route, the suggestion I had about returning markers to their card to be used again becomes mute. The common status means you should be starting the game with a pile of markers already, most likely enough to place one on most every non-criminals card. My thought process behind the marker return idea was based on uncommon heroes. As uncommon heroes with 4 life I'd consider just drafting 1 or 2 into an army to help Dredd out, but as a common figure with 1 life I don't see that as viable. I'd end up drafting 4+ figures every time.

I guess that means that from a financial, as well as a space and storage point of view, I'd rather see them be uncommon heroes that I can buy just 2 figures for. Common squad means I need to buy at minimum 4+, with 6 being likely and 8 a remote possibility. From a theme point of view, I'll defer to T of course but it kind of sounds like they don't normally roll in groups of 6+. Unique Squad (3 or 4) or common hero might be the way to go over common squad if it is thematic for Judge Death to own these guys (ie. 1 life vs 4). Don't know how Death and the Brit Cit are portrayed in the comics though.
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Also I think this cleans up the "whose marker is it" tracking issue.
That does not work at all with uncommon heroes. You need to use "this".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Do we have a mini option besides the Heroclix one here? The clix ones are pretty rare/expensive. Definitely against a Common anything if we're using those guys.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library