Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:59 PM

oni is surprisingly tart
Re: DC MINIS PREORDERS are up at Auggies Games.

I passed out the tentacles and they were a big hit. So much so that the guys I gave them too went and ordered the Kraken ones.

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Old May 23rd, 2012, 08:00 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by oni View Post
I passed out the tentacles and they were a big hit. So much so that the guys I gave them too went and ordered the Kraken ones.
AWESOME!!! and THANKS. The biz model we have set up for these to work is pretty much word of mouth. The markup would be too great to go through normal distributor channels. The more that move the more likely (and faster) we are to get more made so thanks again and keep spreading the word!
.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old June 25th, 2012, 10:37 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Will preorders for the ant mini be up anytime soon?
Do you know about how big it it from tip to tail?
Old June 25th, 2012, 02:08 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Sometime within the next 2 weeks hopefully, I'm just waiting on word from our importer with a date. We might even have them in hand as soon as 3-4 weeks. I don't have exact measurements but you can see 'em on Placticrypt.com
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old July 31st, 2012, 03:52 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Auggie any news on preorders for the upcoming DC minis or the upcoming Dungeon Command sets: Tyranny of Goblins and Curse of Undeath
Old July 31st, 2012, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt.bangerang View Post
Hey Auggie any news on preorders for the upcoming DC minis or the upcoming Dungeon Command sets: Tyranny of Goblins and Curse of Undeath
Hmmm...I can really start anytime. It's released in mid Sept. so I'll likely start taking them right after GenCon but maybe before. Has the whole set been spoiled yet? If so I can start singles sells too.
Curse of Undeath is released in November so it's a ways away!
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old July 31st, 2012, 04:28 PM

Quote:
OK, update on this is there will be no preorders for DCM. There was some communication problems (translation issues) about the timeline. It looks like we will have the first 10% air shipped again right at GenCon and we should be selling them there (booth #1943). Whatever is left over I'll bring back and sell here then take preorders for the ones that will be shipped by boat (about 6 weeks usually).

Also, not sure how interested this crowd is but we are going to have these in unpainted form as well (we're calling them "naturals"). If anyone wants to see actual factory production pics of the sculpts check here

....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old July 31st, 2012, 04:32 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

The Goblin figs / sources were shown early/mid-June on BoardGameGeek:

Figure list at bottom of this post.
Old August 2nd, 2012, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
OK, update on this is there will be no preorders for DCM. There was some communication problems (translation issues) about the timeline. It looks like we will have the first 10% air shipped again right at GenCon and we should be selling them there (booth #1943). Whatever is left over I'll bring back and sell here then take preorders for the ones that will be shipped by boat (about 6 weeks usually).

Also, not sure how interested this crowd is but we are going to have these in unpainted form as well (we're calling them "naturals"). If anyone wants to see actual factory production pics of the sculpts check here

....Andrew
We've settled on a price point of $1.29 each for these with the set being an even $5 at GenCon. We SHOULD have them (it's gonna be close though), lets prey there are no customs delays!! They will go up on my site just after the Con with whatever is left as will the prepainted ones. Both of these items will be limited until our boat shipment arrives which will be 1-2 months behind the air shipment.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old August 6th, 2012, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
The Goblin figs / sources were shown early/mid-June on BoardGameGeek:

Figure list at bottom of this post.
Preorders for Goblins of Tyranny just went up. If I run out of somthing check back as I try to stagger the listing of my total so one person doesn't order all of 1 thing and everyone gets more of a chance. I think that the Horned Devil is going to be pretty hot. The DDM piece (was) up to $24 though that's sure to take a big hit.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old August 6th, 2012, 05:21 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Lots of familiar sculpts there
Old August 6th, 2012, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Lots of familiar sculpts there
Each set has only one new sculpt . I really don't understand why WotC does this. I must be missing something but I know exactly what it costs to make a mini now with 3 sets worth of DCM's and I can say it would add PENNIES to the costs to produce to make all new sculpts. I must be missing something though I really cannot think what (and have really tried). For the extra few cents per unit costs I KNOW WotC would sell AT LEAST 10% more product and really, it's prolly closer to 20% or more.
..../shrug

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales