Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 3rd, 2023, 07:21 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: OEAO's Maps: 38 New Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
I've really been slacking on stopping in here. I love the mix and match series you put together. It had to have been a hell of an undertaking even if you aren't balancing every combo and, from what I've played around with, most combos seem perfectly fine. I've had Mirrocco built for a few days and can't wait to get a game in. Really great stuff OEAO!
Thanks! Yes, the mix and match was a lot of work, but GameBear was a ton of help (there are 2-3 rejected versions of pretty much each half map). The main points of compatibility were making sure the edge jungle pieces weren't covering anything problematic on the other set of half maps, and making sure the road on the Fortress Northside connected to the roads on the Road and Fortress Southsides. Of course, there may be things I've missed that may come to light if/when these ever see play.

Last edited by OEAO; May 3rd, 2023 at 07:59 PM.
Old May 5th, 2023, 01:27 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: OEAO's Maps: Half Maps

Thanks to GameBear for putting all these images together! They've been added to a spoiler in the OP.

All 36 Combinations:

Old May 5th, 2023, 10:13 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

The large majority of these seem surprisingly balanced at first glance! Nicely done.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 5th, 2023, 01:30 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
The large majority of these seem surprisingly balanced at first glance! Nicely done.
Thanks! I'll probably make a few tweaks, but overall I'm happy with how this turned out.
Old May 5th, 2023, 01:38 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Now you just need to name each half with a one syllable name than can be combined with the name of any other half..

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 12th, 2023, 09:51 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Small edit to Healing Waters adding a level 1 path around the high side and slightly adjusting the SZs.

Healing Waters: OEAO Edition
1x SotM, 1x RttFF

Original Design by GameBear
Old June 12th, 2023, 02:16 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Re: OEAO's Maps: Hydra: OEAO Edition

I have 3 or so other maps that I need to get posted eventually, but I'm getting this one up now:

Hydra: OEAO Edition
1x SotM, 2x RttFF

Original Design by Shurrig
Old June 26th, 2023, 11:55 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, I just saw that you made an edit to one of my maps! Overall I really like the changes, both aesthetically and competitively. I'll have to play on it soon!
Old June 27th, 2023, 04:37 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Hey, I just saw that you made an edit to one of my maps! Overall I really like the changes, both aesthetically and competitively. I'll have to play on it soon!
Thanks! Just made some tweaks to balance right vs left a bit more. You did a great job with the core of the map! The side heights being the only level 3 is unique for this type of map (most would have the center be level 3). It has some Highways and Dieways vibes, but overall it's a pretty different map- I've really enjoyed my games on it!
Old June 27th, 2023, 05:12 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Thanks! Just made some tweaks to balance right vs left a bit more. You did a great job with the core of the map! The side heights being the only level 3 is unique for this type of map (most would have the center be level 3). It has some Highways and Dieways vibes, but overall it's a pretty different map- I've really enjoyed my games on it!
Nice, I also like what you've done with with the level 2 tiles a few spaces out the start zone, feels like that really helps the flow of the map! I just bought a few armies so I'll be looking forward to playing games on it this weekend.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios