Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 6th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: DC MINIS PREORDERS are up at Auggies Games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Lots of familiar sculpts there
Each set has only one new sculpt . I really don't understand why WotC does this. I must be missing something but I know exactly what it costs to make a mini now with 3 sets worth of DCM's and I can say it would add PENNIES to the costs to produce to make all new sculpts. I must be missing something though I really cannot think what (and have really tried). For the extra few cents per unit costs I KNOW WotC would sell AT LEAST 10% more product and really, it's prolly closer to 20% or more.
..../shrug
Well first off because they probably only have so many sculpts available in their vault of them. From what I understand there are a few unused ones from older sets much like Heroscape's D3 wave had. So to make brand new ones they'd have to get them made by a sculptor which is probably a cost they don't want. Even pennies adds up when you are a greedy Hasbro investor.

P.S.: I really need that dog mini now!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales