Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 27th, 2007, 03:32 PM

BaseballWar2 has disabled reputation
Sgt. Drake Alexzander

Here is the deal, I absoulutely cannot stand the sarge, he kills everything I throw at him. He took down Krug, Charos and even six samurai before he stopped. Is it my horrible luck, or does this guy play like a god?
Old April 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM

Rajj is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
It's your luck. Even up, Krug or Charos alone should probably kill him.
Old April 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Re: Sgt. Drake Alexzander

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballWar2
Here is the deal, I absoulutely cannot stand the sarge, he kills everything I throw at him. He took down Krug, Charos and even six samurai before he stopped. Is it my horrible luck, or does this guy play like a god?
He's a great unit, but by no means unstoppable.
Old April 27th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
He has his monents of greatness but I think that was more just bad roll of the dice.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old April 27th, 2007, 04:17 PM

Yea it was probobly bad luck but he was backed by Syvarris and his multiple shots and Raelin's defensive aura. Raelin is another one of the units I'm cursed with not being able to kill. I can eliminate Syvvaris if I can get to him before he mows down my men. Any strategy on how to take out Syvvaris early without flying units and hiding behind terrain?
Old April 27th, 2007, 04:28 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
you could always try using the AE. Hopefully you will drop early and then you can either lob a few granades at them or just snipe him down. Four attacks of 3 against 3 defense should do a decent amount of damage, especially if you have height

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old April 27th, 2007, 04:28 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Drake or the KMA are effective against elf boy. The DW7K also.

Old April 27th, 2007, 04:29 PM

Good idea dude, I never thought of using their drop ability since I don't play them that much.
Old April 27th, 2007, 04:32 PM

I use the DW70 as a screen against shots since he has got some serious training from Patches O'Hoolihan, but I usually am against Drake in addition to Elf Boy.
Old April 27th, 2007, 04:40 PM

Also DW8K rapid fire can tear through elf boy's low def and Drake's too for that matter since it's a special attack. In one game I played he killed Drake in 2 turns.

Old April 27th, 2007, 04:43 PM

Raelin's garbage defensive aura gets rid of that though. These three are a battery that I see a lot in games. Thay have strengths in every catagory. I try to lure them away from each other, but a smart player keeps them together.
Old April 27th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I think Drake can take out range squads with low defense like the gorillinators and the romen archers easily with his Thorian Speed and 6 attack. He is also average in move and can basically have flying, if moving one space with his Grapple Gun 25 (good for fighting castles). His Thorain Speed makes up for his range and has a good 5 life. Although he only has a defense of 3, his point value is totally worth it . The other only down side is that he can't survive figure that can out-stand him in life, like charos or krug (also said byRajj). He is also valiant and a sodier which can work with many amies. Sgt. Drake Alexander is great when used correctly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units