Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 10th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: AotP - Hex Tile Scans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
I scanned them in as 300 dpi @ 11x17. I'll try to convert them to PDF later.
Excited!
I posted my edited version in .png but I guess I never posted the originals or them in PDF yet...I need to do that. Thanks for the reminder.
Did this ever happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 10th, 2018, 03:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I scanned them in as 300 dpi @ 11x17. I'll try to convert them to PDF later.
Excited!
I posted my edited version in .png but I guess I never posted the originals or them in PDF yet...I need to do that. Thanks for the reminder.
Did this ever happen?
You know I don't remember...I'll need to check the Cityscape thread. I know Spidey was going to print the full sized version so I think I did create PDF's. I'll check later.

EDIT: Just realized you were asking about the Innistrad tile...I'm pretty sure I haven't converted them yet. I need to do that.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 10th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think I was asking about the cityscape tiles but couldn't find the thread. Asked there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion