Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old August 14th, 2012, 02:46 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The CEE's Picture Battle Reports- New 8/9!

The predictions are 10-6 in favor of The CEE.

Here are the results for the eighty-eighth battle:
Spoiler Alert!

Here are the armies for the next battle:
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 14th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: The CEE's Picture Battle Reports- New 8/14!

Wow, Kurrok really went down fast. I guess that's what happens on a board this small against fast moving range like AGs and Mimring.

I have to take Andy to win the next one. The Microcorp just won't be able to keep up with the 4th's quantity of attacks, and Thorgrim will make a good figure to form a ranged pod around. I'm interested to see how the Heroes of Pazium do, as I'm getting them and Ulfrid this week.
Old August 14th, 2012, 03:15 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

5-9

I'll say Andy

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old August 14th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Wow, Kurrok really went down fast. I guess that's what happens on a board this small against fast moving range like AGs and Mimring.

I have to take Andy to win the next one. The Microcorp just won't be able to keep up with the 4th's quantity of attacks, and Thorgrim will make a good figure to form a ranged pod around. I'm interested to see how the Heroes of Pazium do, as I'm getting them and Ulfrid this week.
Ditto to both counts.

But, I think that The_CEE will take the win.
Old August 14th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

9-2

Andy.
I don't think the 4th can be beaten by Microcorp on a map with little water. Kaemon could be great for clean up if the 4th are eliminated early though.
Old August 14th, 2012, 07:03 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

4-0

Andy

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 14th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

25-18

Wow, looks like the Elementals had some bad rolls.

For this next one, I'm going to go with Andy.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 14th, 2012, 07:32 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I'm going with Andy.
Old August 14th, 2012, 07:33 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

5-1

I'm going to root for The CEE. The Microcorp are one of my favorite squads. I'm not worried about the lack of water; it's the heavy snow which might make height more difficult. Denrick and Myrddin don't excel in this match-up, but Kaemon will be great clean-up and Elaria as the occasional support.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old August 14th, 2012, 09:17 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

4-3 Andy
Old August 14th, 2012, 09:44 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

(12-16)

Usually I'll go with the more favorite team. But I think the Micocorp will do well. And Kaemon Awa will be nice clean up.
Old August 14th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

7-4

I think the Microcorp will struggle against the 4th, so I'll take Andy.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports