Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 27th, 2010, 05:33 PM

Cthulhu1979 is surprisingly tart
Fancy Pants Wound Markers, Smoke, Acid, and more

I happened to be taking a gander at some gaming websites and found that Litko Aerosystems has produced a line of wound markers. Do you or I need fancy wound markers? Probably not, but sometimes plasticrack and a new, snazzy accessory for said pasticrack demands attention. I don't know how much of a demand Heroscapers would have for these little money grabbers, but I figured I'd bring them to your attention:

http://www.litkoaero.com/Merchant2/m...tegory_Code=TS

Fire, smoke, acid, and lots of other things are available as well. Some custom rules could grow around those...

Now the struggle begins: Do I *really* want them or not...

Visit my short fiction and photography site by clicking here.
Old March 28th, 2010, 11:34 PM

lxnrhinners has disabled reputation
Re: Fancy Pants Wound Markers, Smoke, Acid, and more

Ohhh-hoh-hoh-hoh man...
These just BEG for custom rules to be made!!!

~ If we knew the meaning of life, life would have no meaning. ~

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions