Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 16th, 2009, 12:17 AM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
AZGame Day -02/28- Cancelled

Arizona Game Day
Saturday, February 28, 2009
9 am until ???

Due to a convergence of unavoidable circumstances, the AZ Game Day for 02/28 has been cancelled.

What to Bring:

660-pt armies for 1v1 and 3-player FFA.
330-pt armies for 2v2 and 6-player FFA.
990-pt armies for Marvel map (see below).
Dice, order markers, wound markers, etc.
$$$ for food.

Maps:

We'd like to try Hexed by HSL, inspired by Spiral Death by Hero-X

But now I can't find the build directions.

I found the instructions for Spiral Death.

Ticalla Outpost by Dignan

Stroll Through the Park SV1 by UPC

Into the Breech posted by R˙chean & Grungebob

Ice Blossom by StarOcean980

Badru Valley by GameBear

The Burning by nyys

And for Marvel Fans, Rocket Ship Down by Cavalier

Gaton's scratched his first map idea and is now working on a scenario involving the retrieval of an item from an island. New "canoe rules" will be included.

Suggestions are encouraged -- remember we're still pretty new at this.

More info to follow

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED

Last edited by SirGalahad; February 6th, 2009 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Event Cancelled
Old January 16th, 2009, 03:37 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AZ Game Day - February 28 - At the Heart of Route 66

You should post a link to this thread in the AZ thread as well.

By the way, I am checking the dates and will get back to you soon.
Old January 27th, 2009, 09:54 AM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

If it's of any help, we're only about 35 minutes from Laughlin, Nevada.

Old January 27th, 2009, 02:35 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation

Wow, I just noticed this thread. My participation in this message board has really dropped off.

I'm interested. Need to see if I'm available on the 28th and if we can get a carpool going. If those stars align, I'll probably be there.

I'll get back to you soon.

Huge thank you to these sponsors of the 2008 Arizona National Heroscape Day
Cavalier Games - House Mouse Games - War Gamers Headquarters - Vixen Tor Games - Wizards of the Coast
Old January 27th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

This will be a tough one for me, my boys have their Pinewood Derby the night before.
Old January 28th, 2009, 08:55 AM

DangerMouse has disabled reputation

I am in if Hex is in
Old January 28th, 2009, 10:56 PM
"Special Eyes"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
This will be a tough one for me, my boys have their Pinewood Derby the night before.

Been through those. We understand.

Old February 1st, 2009, 01:44 PM
"Special Eyes"

Re: AZGame Day -02/28- At the Heart of Route 66 - Maps Poste

I know everyone's probably gearing up for the Super Bowl

GO CARDINALS!

but we did get the first set of maps posted.

Also, any objections if my friend from Las Vegas comes down (he's originally from AZ if that helps)?

Last thing (for now) -- Does anyone have the build directions for HSL's Hexed?
I cannot seem to find them anywhere.

Last edited by SirGalahad; February 1st, 2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: one more thing
Old February 4th, 2009, 10:16 PM
"Special Eyes"

In looking at our stash and the maps involved, we are going to be short trees from the RttFF sets. We might just substitue TJ trees, but if anyone can bring some along, it would be appreciated.

I have a few additional locals who are tentatively committed, but no one else yet.

Are we really THAT far away from the Valley?

We have a Super Wal-Mart, a Chili's, a hospital (and a second one going up), lots of fast food (but Whataburger did shut down this week ).

Just let us know.

Old February 4th, 2009, 11:56 PM

DangerMouse has disabled reputation

Ok .. I am for sure out, we are doing a system upgrade at work and I have to be here .. I am pretty sure Hex will have to support it as well.
Old February 5th, 2009, 12:13 AM
"Special Eyes"

Re: AZGame Day -2/28- The Heart of Route 66 - Maps Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerMouse View Post
Ok .. I am for sure out, we are doing a system upgrade at work and I have to be here .. I am pretty sure Hex will have to support it as well.
Bummer. We're going to have a lot of snacks left over.

Old February 6th, 2009, 05:00 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerMouse View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Are we really THAT far away from the Valley?

We have a Super Wal-Mart, a Chili's, a hospital (and a second one going up), lots of fast food (but Whataburger did shut down this week ).

Just let us know.
Yeah, I'm out. I'm not primary support, but I will need to be within a more reasonable distance of work.

You're not THAT far way. I've gone further <cough>Safford</cough>. It's just rough timing, plus I'm bothered by the fact you need a second hospital. You'd think with the Whataburger shutting down, that wouldn't be necessary.

Huge thank you to these sponsors of the 2008 Arizona National Heroscape Day
Cavalier Games - House Mouse Games - War Gamers Headquarters - Vixen Tor Games - Wizards of the Coast

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events