Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 25th, 2009, 09:21 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Eastern PA Scapers Jan. 24th Post Tourny Thread

Ok well Utgar Vs. the World has come and gone and I have to say it was a blast (could it have been any other way?)
We had 20 participants and broke them up into two brackets. An "Allied" bracket that had Einar, Jandar and Ullar and an Utgar bracket. Aquilla and Vydar were used as mercenaries for any of the other generals.
The 10 players from each bracket competed against one another for 5 rounds and then the top two finishers from each bracket squared off in a single elimination mini tournament to determine the ultimate winner.
Our armies were 400 points with a 150 point side bracket.
Here are how the brackets shaped up after the 5 rounds.

Utgar Bracket:

1. Tom 4-1 1596 pts. (Marro Drones x5, Q10, Krav, Marro Warriors)
2. Rhodan 818 3-2 1852 pts. (Cyprien, Iskra, Rechets, Stingers x4, MarroWarriors, Isamu)
3. Jonhan 3-2 1691 pts. (Q9, Stingers x3, Reavers)
4. Timber 3-2 1630 pts. (Stingers x4, Su Bak Na, Deathwalker 9k, Isamu)
5. Spidysox 3-2 1582 pts. (Stingers x3, Reavers x3, Ne Gok Sa, Carr, Isamu)
6. Aerindane 3-2 1580 pts. (Cyprien, Stingers x2, Reavers x2, Marro Warriors, Mimring)
7. Manofwar 2-3 1213 pts. (Reavers x3, Stingers x2, Su Bak Na, Marro Warriors, Ne Gok Sa)
8. The Sleeper 2-3 1151 pts. (Cyprien, Zombies x4, Isamu, Major Q10)
9. Nightswipe 1-4 1160 pts. (4x Stingers, Marro Warriors, Ne Gok Sa, Me Burq Sa, Isamu, Otonashi, Krav)
10. wk4c 1-4 1020 pts (Anubians x2, Stingers x3, Marro Warriors, Marcu, Krav, Dumetef Guard x2)

And here is the "Allied" bracket.

1. Arcus Nai 4-1 1797 pts. (WOA x2, Arkmer, Krav, Q10, Morsbane)
2. Vydar is the Man 4-1 1740 pts. (Raelin, 3x 4th Mass., AE, Sentinals)
3. Jakall 4-1 1600 pts. (Zetacron, Raelin, Q9, Kelda, Thorgrim, Tarn, Otonashi)
4. Einar's Puppy 3-2 1779 pts. (KoW x3, Gilbert, Raelin, 4th Mass. x2)
5. Clan Campbell 2-3 1598 pts. (Q10, Kaemon Awa, Izumi, Tagawa Archers)
6. PeteParkerh 1455 pts. (AE, Alaistair, 4th Mass x2, KoW x2, Eldgrim)
7. Johngee 2-3 1425 pts. (10th foot, Q10)
8. Charlie 2-3 1399 pts. (2x KoW, 2x 4th Mass, Gilbert, Alastair, Eldgrim)
9. Copperpot 2-3 1395 pts. (Nilfhiem, Braxas, AE, Eldgrim)
10. Nikkomon 0-5 1173 pts. (Marcus, Sacred Band x2, 10th x2, Gurei Oni, Kozuki)

So after the initial 5 rounds we were left with Arcus Nai and Vydar is the Man representing the Allies, and Tom and Rhodan 818 representing Utgar.

Arcus Nai and Rhodan 818 squared off with Rhodan getting a convincing victory.

Tom and Vydar is the Man squared off with Tom emerging as the winner.

So that left Tom and Rhodan 818 battling it out for the championship with TOM coming out as the winner of the Utgar vs. the World championship and the right to take home the coveted "Golden Deathwalker" trophy!

So here are the final standings

1. Tom
2. Rhodan 818
3. Arcus Nai
4. Vydar is the Man
5. Jakall
6. Einar's Puppy
7. JonHan
8. Timber
9. Spidysox
10. Aerindane
11. Clan Campbell
12. Peteparkerh
13. Johngee
14. Charlie
15. Copperpot
16. Manofwar
17. The Sleeper
18. Nightswipe
19. wk4c
20. Nikkomon

So there you have it. I will post some pictures a little later.

I hope that everyone had a good time, we are certainly glad that you all could come out and help to make this a good event.

Thanks to Tom, Vydar is the Man, Einar's Puppy and Peteparkerh for buiding maps, and thanks to Pete again for taking care of getting the food.

And finally, congratulations to TOM on his well deserved victory. Just remember that you have to bring the "Golden Deathwalker" to our next tourny TOM!

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:14 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Eastern PA Scapers Jan. 24th Post Tourny Thread

Now, I already said how much fun I had, so I'll just skip to the battles.

I brought 3 Kow, Realin,Gilbert, and a sidebar of 2 fourth mass. I used my sidebar a lot, and it really helped me. And before you say anything, yes I used two A+ units. I still went 3-2, so I don't think it matters too much. it's the player, not the figures.

Game one against Jackell (Q9, Realin, Kelda, Zetacron)on Artic Divide. I brought 3 kow gilbert and realin

Now, my first thought was "Q9? I hate this mercenary rule" my second thought was "Artic divide, and I brought knights...of course." The game played out how I thought it would: my knights couldn't move anywhere and Q9 didn't need to move. Whenever I was able to get a knight next to q9, the defence held up. My defence dice really loved me, and I was able to stay in much longer than I thought, but I just couldn't do anything. Oh well, at least I was able to kill realin and zetacron.

0-1

Second game against Copperpot (Braxas and Nilfheim) on Mole hills. I brought 2 kow, 2 fourth mass, and gilbert. I'm not sure if this was my second or third match.

I instantly gave Braxas a huge priority, and I bum rushed her. Somehow, due to bad maneuvering on his part, or just really good maneuvering on my part, I was able to get Gilbert on height, and he killed her in a bout three turns. All day my dice were with me. Nilf was able to kill his share of knights, but the fourth mass are just strong with wait then fire. 10 minutes was all it took

1-1

Match 3 (or 2) was against Johngee (4 10th reg, Denrick) on Turret Rocks. I used the same army as against copperpot.

It turns out John G is a really nice guy. I'm pretty certain I saw him smiling even as his last redcoat died. The battle played out as I thought it would; my knights being a good screen, and my redcoats undefeatable. Towards the end, he began to target only my knights, even if he could shoot a fourth mass. I think if you did attack my fourth John, you would have done a lot better, and might have won.

2-1

Fourth Match was against...Jackell?! On Arctic Divide?! NOOOOOO! Luckily, we were able to trade maps with pete while he was out getting the Pizza (hey, your opponent said it was fine ) so it wasn't going to be a massacre like last time. I used the same army as last time.

I have to say, this was one of the top three games I've ever played. It started out simply with the knights swarming forth, and destroying zetacron easily. Yay! Things were looking up. The rest of the match was the ultimate struggle for power. A dozen times my knights charged q9, and a dozen times he pushed them back. I think gilbert alone put about 6-7(two of them were wounds where Jakell let me go through with an attack I forgot about) wounds on him, but kelda kept healing him back to full health. All of my knights were ereadicated, and only realin was left. Q9 shot two wounds on to her, and she swooped down to him. In a move I've never seen before, Realin killed Q9! now, realin had three wounds at this point, and all of the onlookers began to yell out things like "Use your healing on Realin and roll a one!" It was only a one wound kelda against a three wound realin. I retreated back with realin, ready for the ultimate cat fight ever! Unfortunetly, the fight ended two attacks latter with realin whiffing (:grrr
2-2

My final match was against Peteparkerh (2 kow, 2 4th mass, Alastair) on Embattled fen (one of my favorite maps.) I had really been looing forward to playing this match.

At this point, I had just found out that all units Gilbert moves has to be within 8 spaces of him (sorry to everyone I didn't do this with, I really didn't know) so that really altered my strategy. I sent my knights as a road block ont othe bigger road, and my fourth mass behind them. On the other side I had the fourth mass occup that hill. If my main force fell, I'd be ready. Pete's dice hated him. He gor all skulls of defence, and all shields on offence. My dice were going good with me like they did all day. I seemed to kill three figures each turn, so pete was really blow away. He killed five Kow and a fourth Mass all game. There was also four wound markers close to gilbert's card, but I wasn't sure if they were actually on him. I decided that they were, since Alastair was getting some good rolls at least.

3-2

Everyone I played against really underestimated the knight's speed...unless they are on a snow map. Again, I had a really great time, and that marvel game was really fun pete.
Old January 25th, 2009, 11:59 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Here are a few pictures from the event.

Here's Vydar is the Man (left) and Tom duking it out in one of the semi-finals.

Here is Rhodan 818 (left) and Arcus Nai in the other semi

Here is the championship match between Rhodan 818 (left) and Tom, eagerly being watched by many of the other competitors.

And here is our winner Tom hoisting the coveted "Golden Deathwalker" trophy as his grand prize.

Vydar is the Man took 4th.

Peteparkerh shouldn't have worn his Giants hat.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old January 25th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great to see some faces to put with the names! Congrats Tom on your win, and to Arcus Nai for showing us that Elves do have a place in tournament play!

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 25th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had a great time. Thanks to Spidey and the gang for putting this on. Nice to meet new faces and see some familar ones again.

It was a 2-3 day for me which was dissapointing. I had Q10, Keamon awa, Izumi Samurai, and Tagawa Samurai Archers. Q10 was hit or miss. A few matches he really shined, others he pretty well stunk up the map.

Match 1 vs. Vydar is the man (4th x3, Raelin ROTV, Sentinals x1)
Vitm had no Vydar in his army. Kind of funny due to his name. Anyhow, I lead out with Q10 and quickly started exchanging fire with the 4th. I managed to kill Raelin, to which he replied, "oh well, I'm all vailant now." That was pretty much the story from there. The 4th pretty well gunned me down to a man. The sheilds were there for my oppenent, but not for me. 0-1

Match 2 vs. Peterparkerh (Alistar, 4th x2, KOW x2)
I lead out with Q10 again in this one. Right of the bat I put 5 wounds on Alistar with one shot! From there Q10 gunned down everything in sight. Poor pete only had a handfull of knights by the time Q10 went down. Keamon came out at that point, in what was a clean up operation at that point. I felt real bad for Pete, but he took it well. What a turn around for the Q. 1-1, things are looking up!

Match 3 vs. Copperpot (Nilfheim, Braxas)
This match was the heartbreaker for me. At the end of the match it boiled down to his Braxas with 1 wound left, against my full health Keamon. I thought it was in the bag. The d20 bit me though, as Copperpot rolled for acid breath, 20!! That had to be the most dissapointing loss of the tourney. Congrats to Copperpot, it was a good win for him.
1-2, my hope of making the finals are now very slim.

Match 4 vs. Charlie (Alistar, KOW x2, 4th x2)
This was the same army that Pete had earlier, and I was facing it on the same map. I felt good about this contest. Q10 and the 4th exchanged fire and pretty well killed one another. At this point, I made the tactical blunder of the game, and perhaps the tourney. I moved Keamon forward to take a shot at the knights. Being as they were on road, the knights, backed up by Alistar cut keamon down. They then marched down the road and cut down the rest of my forces.
1-3, a losing record is guarenteed at this point.

Match 5 vs. Johngee (Q10, 10th x2, Denerick)
As John moved a unit of 10th around one side of the map, I moved Q10 around the other. I quickly gunned down his other unit of 10th, and put some wounds on a "sleeping" Denerick. Meanwhile, John started moving his Q10 to counter mine. While our Q10's were having a shootout, his remaining 10th came at my start zone, where Keamon was waiting for them. Keamon dealt with them easily, while John's Q10, dropped mine. Keamon quickly put the final wound on his Q10 and it was pretty well over. Denerick had to charge my units, and Keamon sat back and shot him down. John was a good sport about it and seemed to have a good time despite his army not preforming.

So, a 2-3 finish for me. Hopefully I'll see many of you at my tourny in Feb. Thanks again to spidey for having us.

72 tournaments. 173 - 142 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!
Old January 25th, 2009, 11:02 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Definitely have to start off with a big thanks to Spideysox and company for hosting this amazingly fun event. I had a great time and am already looking forward to the next get together.

There were so many great moments throughout the day, but two really stand out. The first was Aerindane’s 2 squads of Stingers that just wouldn’t die. Those buggers sat on a hill on Ticalla Sunrise and decimated my entire army. I don’t think he used his other pieces until the last turn or two. It was a total rout that I thought kicked me out of the running for the championship. The other great moment was rolling to move and attack with 9 of my drones at least 5 times in my match against Spideysox. The drones swarmed all over the map and there really was nothing he could do about it. My win was all about luck that game and Spideysox was really cool about it. That's how Heroscape goes sometimes.

Thanks again everybody and hope to see everyone again soon.
Old January 26th, 2009, 10:31 AM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Definitely have to start off with a big thanks to Spideysox and company for hosting this amazingly fun event. I had a great time and am already looking forward to the next get together.

There were so many great moments throughout the day, but two really stand out. The first was Aerindane’s 2 squads of Stingers that just wouldn’t die. Those buggers sat on a hill on Ticalla Sunrise and decimated my entire army. I don’t think he used his other pieces until the last turn or two. It was a total rout that I thought kicked me out of the running for the championship. The other great moment was rolling to move and attack with 9 of my drones at least 5 times in my match against Spideysox. The drones swarmed all over the map and there really was nothing he could do about it. My win was all about luck that game and Spideysox was really cool about it. That's how Heroscape goes sometimes.

Thanks again everybody and hope to see everyone again soon.
Great win Tom! Way to bring back the trophy where it belongs.

I'd also like to thank SpideySox and PeterParker for the great tournament. I look forward to the next one.

See you all at ClanCampbell's in Feb.
Old January 26th, 2009, 10:39 AM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

Round 1:
Opponent: Aerindane
Opponent's Army: Stingers x2, Rats x2, Cyprien, Marro Warriors
Map: Broken Skyline
My Army: Anubians x2, Stingers x3, Marro Warriors, Marcu

I won initiative starting out, and immidiately disliked the way the map felt. Marro Warriors took to the field first, but only killed one stinger before succumbing to the(seeming) horde. I didn't know which way to go, I was so pinned in by the rats. They had me trapped all over the place, and it seemed like there was at least 16 of them(When in reality, there was only 8.). My Stingers had a massive uphill battle against the Reavers and Stingers, and they fought it out bravely. They very heavy losses, though. I also lost a few wolves. Then Cyprien flew in and finished the job. Marcu tried to take him down, but he betrayed me and all was lost. 0-1, +150 Points

Round 2:
Opponent: Todd
Opponent's Army: Stingers x6, Su-Bak-Na
Map: Ice Blossom
My Army: Same as Round 1

I was using the Anubians on Snow. I dunno where my head was... Todd was very nice the entire way through, though, and it turned out to be a very good game. My Stingers ended up besting most of his, taking the high ground and killing them before they killed me. I took out 5 squads of stingers with my own 3 squads plus the Marro Warriors. The Anubians jumped on him and finished off two more stingers. I had a wolf and Marcu left when the buzzer sounded, and I felt like I had a shot at taking him down with some luck. Oh well...I had alot of fun, mostly because of the cheeryness and conversation throughout the match. 0-2, +370 Points

Round 3:
Opponent: Spidysox
Opponent's Army: Deathreavers x3, Stingers x3, Agent Carr
Map: Ember Canyon Road
My Army: Same as Rounds 1 and 2.

Everyone who had played on this map was bawling about how tough it was... I couldn't wait to play on it! I had drooled over it for awhile, just wishing I had that extra Road set to make it. As it turned out, my expectations were low compared to the awesomeness contained by this map. Anyway...

I sent out my Wolves straight onto the road this time, stealthily hidden below the canyon. I then immidiately retreated when I saw he was moving the stingers up his hill and I charged back to make a barricade from my start zome against his now-advancing rats. I moved my stingers up the hill and we exchanged shots for awhile. I occasionally popped an OM on the Wolves and killed a bunch of rats every time. But they just kept coming. This went on for 40 minutes, quite honestly. But it was incredibly fun. When he said to finish up our OM's, I knew this one was going to be insane close...so I attempted a Marro Clone, and failed.

I winced. I bit my nails. We counted. I had 145 points left.

He had 150.

I nearly fainted. This was definitely the lowest point in the tourny for me, now knowing I couldn't finish with a winning record, and losing so close. But it was really ironic how it happened, because Spidysox had just lost by 5 points in the last round. It lifted my spirits a bit, but I was still pretty frustrated. Oh wells...looking back, it was the funnest match of the tournament for me. Very contested(and congested ) 0-3, +620 Points

Round 4:
Opponent: Nightswipe
Opponent's Army: Krav Maga, Me-Burq-Sa, Stingers x4(?)
Map: Fire Isles
My Army: Krav Maga, Dumutef's x2, Stingers x3, Marcu, Marro Warriors

I decided to change my army up a little, since I didn't trust the wolves on this open board. Well, I started off great, using the Marro Warriors to kill two Krav and a few stingers. The Krav popped off the cap, though, and they went on fire, killing A TON of stingers, Me-Burq-Sa, and their counterparts of evil. The lady moved right beside my enemy white agent with her gun right beside his head, and killed him right there. If that isn't a headshot, I dunno what is. The stingers eventually surrounded and killed the Krav, but my remaining 9 stingers easily mopped up the guts of the remaining 3 stingers left over from the Krav's Massacre. 1-3, +1020 Points

Round 5:
I played Todd Again. Deathwalker 9k killed me. I didn't kill anything. Nothing. Nothing at all. Story of my tourney. 1-4, +1020 Points

So, I got 19th out of twenty. When I found out the only winless guy had lost his last match, I was like "Yeah, I didn't get last!" I got an Elves pack and alot of fun out of the experience.
I'm coming back with a vengeance next time, though...so WATCH OUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
There were so many great moments throughout the day, but two really stand out. The first was Aerindane’s 2 squads of Stingers that just wouldn’t die. Those buggers sat on a hill on Ticalla Sunrise and decimated my entire army. I don’t think he used his other pieces until the last turn or two.
I had almost the exact experience. His Stingers were like, invincible.

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old January 26th, 2009, 11:03 AM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Great to see some faces to put with the names! Congrats Tom on your win, and to Arcus Nai for showing us that Elves do have a place in tournament play!

~ET86
Thanks! They do have a place, unfortunately its only a small place at this time. Lets face it, they really don't get much respect from game creators or players a like. I understand why though.

Personally, when I think of elves, I think of samurai in a way. A samurai will spend his/her whole life perfecting whatever they do from a simple tea ceremony (which really isn't simple by the way) to way of the sword or bow. Their life span being 60 to 80 year maybe. Now take an elf and multiply a samurai's life span by 10 years. Thats 600-800 years of perfecting whatever they do with time to develop different techniques and technologies. I think Ullar's army would be much more competitive with some real thought the next time they are thinking of expanding.

Elves aren't all good either - dark elves or Drow, as they are usually called, are about as evil as it gets. I could totally see a group of them for Utgar that uses both sword and magic.
Old January 26th, 2009, 12:59 PM

Copperpot Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus Nai View Post

Personally, when I think of elves, I think of samurai in a way. A samurai will spend his/her whole life perfecting whatever they do from a simple tea ceremony (which really isn't simple by the way) to way of the sword or bow.
Karma, neh?

Big shout out to SpideySox and Peterparkerh for running this event. Had an awesome time, and it was great to finally put names with a face. And Tom didn't even brag the whole way home. Luck me!

ClanCampbell, if I make it to your tourny in Feb., I promise Braxas will not be coming with me (Kaemon awa is giving her indigestion)
Old January 26th, 2009, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperpot View Post
ClanCampbell, if I make it to your tourny in Feb., I promise Braxas will not be coming with me (Kaemon awa is giving her indigestion)
Good One!
Old January 27th, 2009, 05:02 PM

Vydar is the man knows what's in an order marker Vydar is the man knows what's in an order marker

This is my first tournament appearance and I am extremely pleased with my performance.

Round 1
My Army: Raelin RotV, 3x 4th mass, 1x Sentinels
Opponent: clancampbell (Major Q10, Kaemon Awa, Tagawa Archers, Isumi Samurai)
Map: Mole Hills

I chose the corner with the small ruin. First I sent Raelin and the 4th mass out to try to kill Q10. I lost Raelin and a few 4th mass but was able to kill Q10. He sent out Kaemon next. I advanced the 4th mass and exchanged fire. Kaemon killed 2 or 3 and Counter Striked another but then was killed by a 4th mass with height. He then sent out the archers. I attacked with the 4th mass back and moved the sentenles foreward. When the archers were exterminated I moved the sentinles in. 1 got counter striked and the rest did their job.

1-0

Round 2
My Army: Raelin RotV, 3x 4th mass, AE
Opponent: Nikkomon (Marcus Desimus Gallius, 2x 10th foot, 1x Sacred band, Gueri-Oni)
Map: Embattled Fen

This was the army I was originally going to bring but using the KMA instead of Gueri. I got the left side of the field. First I move Raelin on to the rock high point and bring the 4th mass up the road shooting and killing 3 sacred band members in 1 turn. Gueri-Oni cones up the road and tetsubos 2 4th mass who survive. AE drop second round and grenade his start zone killing 3 10th foot. The 10th foot retaliates and kills 2 Airborne. the remaining airborne kill the last Sacred band and Gueri-Oni who had 3 wound on him from the previous round. For the next 2 rounds his 10th foot exchanges fire with my 4th mass. By the time I kill all of them I am down to Raelin (full health), 1 AE, and 3 4th mass. He is now down to Marcus with 4 wounds on him. He chaces my guys around and manages to kill all 3 4th mass. Then my last AE snipes him.

2-0

Round 3
My Army: Raelin RotV, 3x4th mass, AE
Opponent: Charlie (2x KoW, 2x 4th mass, Sir. Gilbert)
Map: Arctic Divide

We each charged in with 4th mass (mine with Raelin). I lost 6 and he lost 7. The AE dropped in the second round and grenaded the knights which didn't work so well. Oh well I killed 3. After that I ignored the AE seeing that my 4th mass was in trouble (they were positioned at the end of that clearing in the middle and Raelin was behind a glacier. The knights moved slowly but surely toward my mass every so often one would become engaged and a mass would die. I had 3 mass left by the time I killed them all. Meanwhile Gilbert was sneaking up behind a glacier so as soon as I killed the last knight Gilbert was engaged with Raelin. I lost 1 4th mass and Raelin suffered 3 wounds by the time my mass could finish him.

3-0

Round 4
My Army: Raelin RotV, 3x 4th mass, 1x Sentenals
Opponent: Arcus Nai (2x WoA, Arkmer, KMA, Q10)
Map: Mole Hills

This is a battle of the undefeateds both of us are 3-0. Dun. Dun. Dun.
Anyways I got the same starting zone as last time (the one with the small ruin).It starts out just like last time I send out 4th mass and Raelin and he Sends out Q10. Quess what happens next? Raelin dies. Again! By Q10. Again! (Q10 is my avatar for a reason) Next he moves his KMA out and starts atacking my mass. I send out my sentenals, kill 2 then set my sights on Q10. I lose 1 Sentinal and Q10 and the other KMA dies. At this point I have 3 mass in my start zone, 2 or 3 out in the field and 2 sentinlals. He then moves Arkmer onto a hill by his start zone and surrounds him with WoA. I use those turns to move up my mass. I then start picking off the WoA from range. I pick 3 off and he moves Arkmer up closer and he picks off a Sentinal. I pick off 2 more WoA. He picks off a 4th mass and my last sentinal kills Arkmer. Arcus Nai gives me the last WoA because time ran out.

4-0

I am at the moment the only undefeated contestant in this tournament.

Round 5
Team: Raelin RotV, 3x 4th mass, 1x Sentenals
Opponent: Jakall (Q9, Kelda, Raelin RotV, Zetacron)
Map: Road Rampage

I move my mass and Raelin onto the bridge as he sets Q9 raelin and Kelda on a hill. I kill Zetacron as soon as he is in range. Q9 Queglex Guns my mass on the bridge to smitherines and trains his sights on Raelin giving her 2 wounds. I retreat her just out of his rangeand send the sentinals in hopeing they do better. All 3 engage Q9 but fail to put a single would on him before they are Quiglexed themselves. With my heavy hitters down he sends Kelda out to attack Raelin. She puts two more wounds on Raelin before gunned down by my remaining 2 mass. I send those two in each targeting Raelin but both fail and get Quiglexed.

4-1

Round 6: The Semi Finals
Team: Raelin RotV, 3x 4th Mass, AE
Opponent: Tom (KMA, Marro Warriors, 2x Marro Drones, Major Q10)
Map: The Broken Skyline

-Vitm

Do Good, Don't Suck. -PHS Stage Crew

Last edited by Vydar is the man; January 28th, 2009 at 01:54 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events