Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Scorpion (Carmilla Black) (Public Testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I'm looking to run a test or two this weekend. If needed I can do some here.
Mordo and Ares are probably in greater need, but if you do run Carm, I wouldn't mind seeing another set of games here with the thresholds for Stinger Toxin tweaked down 1 each (10 for 1 wound and 18 for 2).
Old May 8th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Scorpion @120 points (Stinger Toxin roll for 1 wound - 10, for 2 wounds - 18 )

Army Test
Map: Custom (HYDRA Gehenna Base with Houses instead of castle walls)
Units: Scorpion, Green Arrow (Ollie), Red Arrow, Hawkeye (II), Oracle, Skrull Infiltrator x1 (700) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Iron Man Mk IV (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom (HYDRA Gehenna Base with Houses instead of castle walls)
Units: Scorpion, Green Arrow (Ollie), Red Arrow, Hawkeye (II), Oracle, Skrull Infiltrator x1 (700) vs Batman (I), Robin (Dick), Nite Owl, Batgirl (Barbara), Catgirl, Robin (Damian) (700)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Slightly better showing for Scorpion here, using her in a situation where her team has a couple snipers to draw the other team in so that she can spring an attack on them. Her team isn't otherwise super-cohesive, and they get their butts handed to them a couple times, but she personally looks alright.

I bumped her d20 thresholds down by 1 for these tests, but it didn't actually make a difference for any of her Stinger Toxin rolls.
Old May 8th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
STINGER TOXIN
After a figure that is not an Android, Construct, Undead, or destructible object defends an adjacent normal attack from Scorpion, you may roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to the roll for each wound the defending figure received from that attack.
  • If you roll 1-9, nothing happens.
  • If you roll 10-18, the defending figure receives an unblockable wound.
  • If you roll 19 or higher, the defending figure receives two unblockable wounds.
Okay, one last tweak I'm planning on making here. Technically I ran with both thresholds lowered in the last game, but it didn't make a difference. She's still under-performing a little on average, but she finally had a couple decent games and I'm not worried enough to tweak anything dramatically and have to do more testing.

Planning on heading to Final Editing soon, once people have a chance to give these games a once-over (and I can address any concerns). Still up for any suggestions for punchier names for Stinger Toxin. Stinger Toxin Strike? Scorpion Strike?

@Arkham

The photos I got here don't look great to me. Usable, or should I be trying to get more?
Old May 8th, 2017, 11:02 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd say the first one is passable, not great, probably as blurry as we'd allow, but I think it's passable. Up to you if you want to try again.

I like the 2nd pic but most of her face is hidden so I'm not sure if that's allowed.

Nice turn around on this by the way, that was quick.
Old May 8th, 2017, 11:18 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I've got it on the card now, you should be good.
Old May 8th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Symbiotic

Thanks for the quick check, Arkham.
Old May 8th, 2017, 11:32 PM

Card is good to go when the wording and all that is good and you're ready to wrap things up.
Old May 9th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Symbiotic

I'm proposing we move Scorpion to Final Editing.
@japes - yea
@Viegon - yea
@Tornado - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@TrollBrute
@johnny139

Still taking suggestions on a better name for Stinger Toxin.

Last edited by Ronin; May 10th, 2017 at 12:54 PM.
Old May 9th, 2017, 06:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Scorpion (Carmilla Black) (Vote Editing)

yea
Old May 9th, 2017, 06:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Scorpion (Carmilla Black) (Vote Editing)

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 10th, 2017, 01:15 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Toxic Sting? Poison Sting? Caustic Stingers? Just throwing ideas out there, but I think that last one gets the idea across pretty well.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old May 10th, 2017, 06:29 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Toxic Sting? Poison Sting? Caustic Stingers? Just throwing ideas out there, but I think that last one gets the idea across pretty well.
Definitely not caustic anything. She's expelling poison, not acid.

To clarify, the reason I'd be changing the name here would be to move to something that's a little punchier and more distinctive, since this is a Scorpion signature and not a reuse power. I was thinking more along the lines of like "Scorpion Sting" or something to tie it more closely to her.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library