Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 31st, 2021, 02:57 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Korg - Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Cards are up for ya!
Sick is an understatement.
Awesome!
Old October 31st, 2021, 03:17 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Trying not to move too fast here, but is there anything else we need before we move forward?
Old October 31st, 2021, 03:40 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

A bio is optional, but I always like seeing one.
Old October 31st, 2021, 04:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That Korg mini looks very surprised that he's getting carded.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 31st, 2021, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
A bio is optional, but I always like seeing one.
Would someone else like to write one up? I'm afraid mine wouldn't be wholly accurate, I haven't gotten around to World War Hulk yet.
Old October 31st, 2021, 04:19 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll see what I can do
Old October 31st, 2021, 04:30 PM
Forum Moderator

Bio is up. May need to change the links in it once you finish up the rest of the Warbound! Looking forward to seeing the next Gladiator!
Old October 31st, 2021, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Bio is up. May need to change the links in it once you finish up the rest of the Warbound! Looking forward to seeing the next Gladiator!
Thank you!
Old October 31st, 2021, 04:45 PM

I propose a vote for Release.
@Arch-vile
@Arkham
@Lord Pyre
@LordVenoc
@MrNobody
@Ronin
@Soundwarp SG-1
@tcglkn
Old October 31st, 2021, 04:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Korg - VOTE for Release

I think he should probably go On Hold instead of to Release, in case we want to make changes once we have more Gladiators.
Old October 31st, 2021, 04:50 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Bio looks great! FYI I typically just grab a bio from comicvine or a wiki.

Going On Hold makes sense if you're planning more of the Gladiator faction now/soon, but if not I have no problems moving to release. yea either way.
Old October 31st, 2021, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I think he should probably go On Hold instead of to Release, in case we want to make changes once we have more Gladiators.
Makes sense. Should I change it to vote for On Hold, or is it like pausing the thread until another time?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library