Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 24th, 2016, 03:27 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: TWilkerson's Army Cards 6-22-2016 Gelatinous Cube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
My main concern would be accurately being able to move the cube. How are you determining it's movement?, b/c right now it looks like it's a little bit bigger than a 3-hexer with no defined base. Also you indicate it's a Large 10. The number is given in reference to a figure's height, is there a particular reason you've got 10 as the value?
For Heroscape hex movement, it would have to be a LARGE single based figure. It is wonky to use on hexes but redeems itself with the hole in the base that allows the cube to swallow enemies in an RPG setting:

Also, (please forgive this blasphemy) my group typically plays Heroscape on 1.25" square grid maps. The Cube's base is a 2.5" square. I typically host 10-20 players at a weekly game night and can easily travel across town with a stack of these and set up 8 maps in about 10 minutes. Example:

I chose 10 arbitrarily because Gelatinous cubes are typically 10'x10'x10'. It's about the size of Deathwalker 9000. Should I change the height to 7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I think you did a wonderful job on making the figure. It looks very good to be made out of hot glue and what not. As far as the card goes, nothing from me here.
Thanks. It was easier than it looks. The trick was to only paint the inside walls of the cube.
Old September 13th, 2016, 02:23 PM

Dranore Woo who?
Re: TWilkerson's Army Cards 6-22-2016 Gelatinous Cube!

That is awesome! Now I gotta go by some thumb tacks. Using flat maps isn't blasphemy if you find a way to make it work. Do you use any custom rules with the flat maps? I have toyed using 2.5d dungeon tiles or warhammer quest tiles with Heroscape rules, but never got a round to it. Do you have some more pictures of your flat maps?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards