Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 5th, 2018, 12:00 AM

Whiskey McGreggor Woo who?
Re: Heroscaper 101 custom playtest

That one actually looks good, has a good enough defense plus insubstantial 3, can bond as well and has good health as well. I'd say this is a really good improvement, you should try browsing around in other people's customs forums you might find some good cards and stats for reference and comparison, you know see what other people liked and disliked about someone else's customs.
Old July 7th, 2018, 12:49 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Playtested: Lord of the Hunt - Unique Firebolg Hero

Heroscaper 101: Lord of the Hunt, Fen Hydra and Werewolf Lord vs 1x vs Charos, Feral Troll and Mimring

I proxy the Master of the Hunt figure for my custom unit Lord of the Hunt. The Hunting Mastery ability is like Indomitable. His Javelin ability is good if you want 4 range to attack an enemy figure. Lord of the Hunt Spirit of the Hunt ability gave my Fen Hydra 6 attack dice. Did the playtest on a normal map with no height or glyphs, also I did the test tonight.

7-6-2018
Old August 5th, 2018, 12:54 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Playtested: Version 2/Minamoto Shiryu - Unique Ninja Hero

Heroscaper 101: Minamoto Shiryu vs Hantono Ryu vs Kantono Daishi

I proxy the Sensei Heroclix figure for my custom unit Minamoto Shiryu. The Hidden Ninja ability is good to avoid non-adjacent attack. His Poisonous Tips ability is great and I poisoned Kantono Daishi then he died to poison. Did the playtest on a normal map with no height or glyphs, also I did the test tonight.

8-4-2018

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; August 12th, 2018 at 01:31 AM.
Old August 25th, 2018, 09:57 PM

Playtested: Version 2/Hantono Ryu - Unique Ninja Hero

Heroscaper 101: Hantono Ryu, Kantono Daishi, Isamu, Otonashi and Ninjas of the Northern Wind vs Tomoe Gozen, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai and Tagawa Samurai

I proxy the League Elite Heroclix figure for my custom unit Hantono Ryu. He can bond Kantono Daishi. His Sacred Dagger is like Deadly Strike for Ninjas. Did the playtest on a normal map with no height or glyphs, also I did the test today.

8-25-2018
Old September 1st, 2018, 11:50 PM

Playtested: Version 3/Hantono Ryu - Unique Ninja Hero

Heroscaper 101: Hantono Ryu, Kantono Daishi, Isamu, Otonashi, Shiori and Moriko vs Tomoe Gozen, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai and Tagawa Samurai

I proxy the League Elite Heroclix figure for my custom unit Hantono Ryu. He can bond Kantono Daishi. His Sacred Dagger is like Deadly Strike and Double Attack for Ninjas. If the opponent's figure is engaged with a Ninja figure you control, you may roll 2 attack dice for Sneak Attack. Did the playtest on a normal map with no height or glyphs, also I did the test tonight.

9-1-2018

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; September 2nd, 2018 at 02:12 AM.
Old September 1st, 2018, 11:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Cool custom!

How'd he do in the game?
Old September 2nd, 2018, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Cool custom!

How'd he do in the game?
He manage to some Samurai and proc Sneak Attack 2 a couple times, but he died in the end.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 12:21 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Cool custom!

How'd he do in the game?
He manage to some Samurai and proc Sneak Attack 2 a couple times, but he died in the end.
If you're posting your playtests to try to see how well your figures did, you should make note of a few things:

How many figures they killed.
How many wounds they gave to other heroes.
How often they used their powers.
How much they protected your other figures by absorbing attacks.

And always make sure you know who won, who lost, who was left over at the end of the game.

Those are all good ways to see if your figure is balanced. You're off to a good start!
Old September 9th, 2018, 11:02 PM

Playtested: Trollblood Lord - Uncommon Troll Hero

Heroscaper 101: Trollblood Lord, Guilty Mc Creech, Isamu, Ice Troll Berserker, Raelin(RotV) and Zetacron vs Feral Troll, Gorillinators, Deathreavers, Otanashi and Tarn Viking Warriors vs Krug, Roman Archers, Eldgrim and Thorgrim

I proxy the Skalmad the Troll King the D&D figure for my custom unit Trollblood Lord. He can get 7 attack when he attacks. His Battle Frenzy power activate 3 times in a row. He does have the Regenerate ability like the Feral Troll . Did the playtest on a normal map with no height or glyphs, also I did the test tonight.

9-9-2018
Old September 13th, 2018, 02:51 AM

Playtested: Blood Mist Ninjas - Unique Ninja Squad

Heroscaper 101: Blood Mist Ninjas, 4th Massachusetts Line, Krav Maga Agents and Sir Dupuis vs Skalmad, Feral Troll and Frost Giant of Morh

I proxy the League Assassin, League Elite and the Sensei Heroclix figures for my custom squad Blood Mist Ninjas. The Sacred Dagger ability is good to double your hits. Their Smoke Cloud ability is great if you want to hide from heavy hitters. Did the playtest on a normal map with no height or glyphs, also I did the test tonight.

9-12-2018

Old September 13th, 2018, 02:57 AM

Playtested: Trollblood Lord - Uncommon Troll Hero

Heroscaper 101: Skalmad, Feral Troll and Frost Giant of Morh
vs Blood Mist Ninjas, 4th Massachusetts Line, Krav Maga Agents and Sir Dupuis

I proxy the Skalmad the Troll King the D&D figure for my custom unit Skalmad. He can get 6 attack when he attacks. His Battle Frenzy power is good for another attack. He does have the Regenerate ability like the Feral Troll . Did the playtest on a normal map with no height or glyphs, also I did the test tonight.

9-12-2018
Old September 14th, 2018, 09:36 PM

Playtested: New Version / Blood Mist Ninjas - Unique Ninja Squad

Heroscaper 101: Blood Mist Ninjas, Finn the Viking Champion and Eldgrim the Viking Champion vs Fen Hydra and Feral Troll

I proxy the League Assassin, League Elite and the Sensei Heroclix figures for my custom squad Blood Mist Ninjas. The Crimson Dagger ability is Deadly Strike + Blood Frenzy. Their Shadow Reflexes ability is great if you want to be safe from non-adjacent attacks. Did the playtest on a normal map with no height or glyphs, also I did the test tonight.

9-14-2018

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards