Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old January 28th, 2010, 10:50 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wave 11 Boosters

And the name of one of the booster sets from WAVE 11 is:

(drumroll)

WARRIORS OF THE GHOSTLIGHT FEN
Old January 28th, 2010, 10:52 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wave 11 Boosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames View Post
And the name of one of the booster sets from WAVE 11 is:

(drumroll)

Tourturess!

Blue means Jandar heavy?
Old January 28th, 2010, 10:55 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh my gourd. I haven't even purchased all of wave 9, and I haven't touched wave 10 yet.

I'm a bit behind the times.
Old January 28th, 2010, 10:56 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Omigodomigodomigod! Whuuuu! Wave 11 news!!!!
My need to obsessively login to HSers.com every ten minutes is vindicated!!!!

Um, right?

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old January 28th, 2010, 10:58 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Nice....

After doing a quick Search I found this info...not sure its all for Wave 11 but let the speculation engine turn.

Trade Marks Journal No. 6813 27 November 2009

2530503 03 November 2009 (28 )

Games and playthings; gymnastic and sporting articles not included in other classes; decorations for Christmas trees.

Wizards of the Coast LLC

Agent: Gill Jennings & Every LLP, Broadgate House, 7 Eldon Street, London, EC2M 7LH.

2530507 03 November 2009 (28 )
WARRIORS OF EBERRON

Games and playthings; gymnastic and sporting articles not included in other classes; decorations for Christmas trees.

2530505 03 November 2009 (28 )
GLAUN BOG RAIDERS

Wizards of the Coast LLC

Agent: Gill Jennings & Every LLP, Broadgate House, 7 Eldon Street, London, EC2M 7LH.

2530552 03 November 2009 (16, 25, 28, 41)
DUELS OF THE PLANESWALKERS

Class 16
Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes; printed matter; book binding material; photographs; stationery; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists' materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); printers' type; printing blocks.

Class 25
Clothing and headgear.

Class 28

Class 41
Education; providing of training; entertainment; sporting and cultural activities.

Wizards of the Coast LLC

Wizards of the Coast LLC

Old January 28th, 2010, 10:58 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Calling all D&Ders! Does that name mean anything to you?

-insert signature here-
Old January 28th, 2010, 11:01 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Well, I know PlanesWalkers are basically these super cards in Magic that are basically another player on your team, so I doubt that's related to 'Scape.
Old January 28th, 2010, 11:03 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Well, I know PlanesWalkers are basically these super cards in Magic that are basically another player on your team, so I doubt that's related to 'Scape.
I would think so too BUT...look at the numbers after the date #28 is on all of them...which is leading me to believe they are going to cross this over 4 different products.
Old January 28th, 2010, 11:03 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Nice....

After doing a quick Search I found this info...not sure its all for Wave 11 but let the speculation engine turn.

2530503 03 November 2009 (28 )

Wizards of the Coast LLC

2530507 03 November 2009 (28 )
WARRIORS OF EBERRON

2530505 03 November 2009 (28 )
GLAUN BOG RAIDERS

Wizards of the Coast LLC

Class 16
Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes; printed matter; book binding material; photographs; stationery; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists' materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); printers' type; printing blocks.

Class 25
Clothing and headgear.

Class 28

Class 41
Education; providing of training; entertainment; sporting and cultural activities.

Wizards of the Coast LLC

Wizards of the Coast LLC

Those don't match all the names I have, and I'm looking at the back of one of the boosters.
Old January 28th, 2010, 11:04 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Duel of the Planeswalkers is the name of the MTG XBox Live Arcade game...that isn't Scape related.

The Warriors of Ebberon (if that is Scape related) points towards the inclusion of warforged, which we pretty much all assumed was coming anyways.

I will do some digging on the other stuff once I finish getting my son to bed

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old January 28th, 2010, 11:05 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames View Post
Those don't match all the names I have, and I'm looking at the back of one of the boosters.

maybe waves 12 and 13 then
Old January 28th, 2010, 11:06 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I will do some digging on the other stuff once I finish getting my son to bed
Get to bed little Therrian!!! Uncle nyys needs more information.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News