Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old March 21st, 2010, 07:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscapers that are published authors

Cool stuff, Taeblewalker!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 23rd, 2010, 01:37 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I shouldn't count my chickens before they're hatched, but I should have a published abstract in a journal for undergraduate research soon (it's a requirement of the program I'm in)
Old July 23rd, 2010, 03:50 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats on being published folks.

Most of my publications are obscure engineering studies mouldering away in a university library somewhere. I pulled one off the shelf a few years ago and I think I was the first to open it.

Guess there was not many people interested in mechanical alternatives to precision magnetic vibration test beds.

Back in highschool I did publish a short story and won several awards for it.

It was a story about a homeless teen in toronto called "The Girl"

Cheers,

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 04:48 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I wrote a 22-page eBook called "Breaking Into Stand-up Comedy" which is free if you sign up for the email list at www.undergroundcomedyschool.com.

Does that count? I won't have hurt feelings if you're keeping the standards a little bit higher than that.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats, Gulp. Sounds cool. I'll have to check that out sometime.

I just landed a gig writing for my favorite comic book of all-time. I'll be writing the Board Squawk (tabletop gaming review column) for Knights of the Dinner Table (KODT). I was fortunate enough to score this neat gig after a hasty pre-GenCon (literally held minutes before the Con opened on Thursday at the KenzerCo booth, LOL) meet-up with Jolly.

I'm excited to be involved with professional freelancing again. Yay!
Old August 20th, 2010, 11:25 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
I wrote a 22-page eBook called "Breaking Into Stand-up Comedy" which is free if you sign up for the email list at www.undergroundcomedyschool.com.

Does that count? I won't have hurt feelings if you're keeping the standards a little bit higher than that.

I'd count it...i have plenty of other things to hurt your feelings over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
Congrats, Gulp. Sounds cool. I'll have to check that out sometime.

I just landed a gig writing for my favorite comic book of all-time. I'll be writing the Board Squawk (tabletop gaming review column) for Knights of the Dinner Table (KODT). I was fortunate enough to score this neat gig after a hasty pre-GenCon (literally held minutes before the Con opened on Thursday at the KenzerCo booth, LOL) meet-up with Jolly.

I'm excited to be involved with professional freelancing again. Yay!
Nice going Wytey...guess I will have to start reading it again.
Old September 5th, 2010, 10:50 PM

Topher is surprisingly tart

I just got my first bit of writing work published... I'm kinda excited. I'm not sure if it's cool to post links but if it is...

http://www.dpadnews.com/?p=951

Yay, me.

Need: 1 Monks & Gaurds (wave 3), 2 Greeks & Vipers (wave 4), 2 Soulborgs & Elves (wave 4) and many, many more Zombies and Drones would always be nice.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 06:16 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageAngel View Post
SuperflyTNT
Technical papers and Whitepapers
The above are directly related to electronics assembly processes.

On top of that, I've had a newsletter "Refining Vision" which was published for a year or so, and was based solely on recycling metals.

The real masterpiece, though, is the Superfly Circus, a game website that is read by 10,000 people a month, more or less.
www.superflycircus.blogspot.com

Choice articles (use search): Dungeon Twister, Toe-To-Toe Nukl'r Combat With The Rooskies, and an article which was picked up as required reading at a Washington-area gaming university:
http://superflycircus.blogspot.com/2...d-designs.html

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:44 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Recently I became a writer on http://bleacherreport.com/, a sports site where you can apply to become a writer and if accepted you can publish articles.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 07:32 AM

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Ha! Bleacher report is funny! That site gets Google News links all the time, and it's usually "the Top 50 Hottest X" articles.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:09 AM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Ha! Bleacher report is funny! That site gets Google News links all the time, and it's usually "the Top 50 Hottest X" articles.
Yeah, it's all just people writing articles so you get a lot of ones that are kind of pointless and only there to try and get views, but there are some informative ones too and it's good experience.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:54 AM

I read a great one on the Eagles a while back, have to agree that while there's a lot of junk, they have some great writing as well.

Do me a solid: Write an article about Randall Cunningham, and how he was the greatest QB the Eagles ever had.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books