Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 24th, 2018, 02:23 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun
Exclamation FLASH DISCOUNT - allthingsheroscape

Hey guys. Allthingsheroscape.com is giving my channel a 20% discount code for everything in store until Tuesday night at midnight.

Use code "SirHero20" at checkout to use the discount!

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; September 24th, 2018 at 04:06 PM.
Old September 24th, 2018, 03:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash Discount - allthingsheroscape

That's cool that they have so much heroscape stuff available for sale and are offering up a discount. Some of the 'rare' stuff I have is priced pretty high, I had no idea it was going for that much. Like the GenCon exclusive Agent Skahen. Makes me wonder if I shouldn't move some of my collection. Not everything, just some of the stuff I rarely use anyway. Doubt I'll do it though considering how much it would cost me to buy back if I had regrets down the road.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News