Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 22nd, 2018, 05:03 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Still want a game? @kevindola

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial/sell list

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old September 22nd, 2018, 10:01 PM
Online HS Season 11, 13 & 14 Champion

kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun

Got one in with the frog, but I can play another tonight if anyone is available
Old September 23rd, 2018, 06:18 PM

kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun kevindola is a penguin with a machine gun

I will be available for a game tonight 6pm c and later
Old October 3rd, 2018, 12:22 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Game anyone? probably playtesting some of my stuff
Old October 3rd, 2018, 12:52 PM

Doctor Rogers is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Looking for New or Experienced casual who want to practice using Tabletop Simulator or even Google Docs + Heroskype

Eastern Time Zone usually 8-10pm most days

Pretty new to the scene, want to practice using the software and getting back into the strategy rather then high level army development or whatnot.
- I have skype and discord

Last edited by Doctor Rogers; October 5th, 2018 at 09:18 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 01:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'll probably be able to play tonight if you want. We can do 8 eastern. I'll post a link here closer to the time.

Old October 3rd, 2018, 08:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

(superfrog vs. Doctor Rogers)

I usually like to use Google Hangouts for voice connection. You can post here when you're ready to play. No rush, I just thought I'd put the link together.

EDIT: I guess not tonight. I'll leave the link there and maybe we can use it another day.

Last edited by superfrog; October 3rd, 2018 at 09:54 PM.
Old October 4th, 2018, 01:17 AM

Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anyone else down for a game?
Old October 4th, 2018, 10:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

Game anyone?

Old October 5th, 2018, 11:07 PM

@Doctor Rogers

available to start a game in the next hour if anyone is around

Last edited by kevindola; October 5th, 2018 at 11:30 PM.
Old October 6th, 2018, 11:17 AM

I am available for a game most of the day and night. let me know if you want a game
Old October 6th, 2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I am available for a game most of the day and night. let me know if you want a game
I'm down to play.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events