Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old October 18th, 2018, 08:38 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Has anybody checked out Tidal Blades: Heroes of the Reef? The game looks interesting and I haven't backed a Kickstarter in a fair while, so I am considering it.
It does look good, but the problem is that there are lots of good games on Kickstarter this month. Along with Tidal Blades, I’m keeping an eye on the Spirit Island Expansion by Greater Than Games and Cloudspire by Chip Theory Games.
Definitely Spirit Island expansion, Santa Maria expansion, Shared Dream, Town Builder: Coevorden, and probably others. The one I am the least sold on is Cloudspire.

Tidal Blades looks interesting though.
Old November 25th, 2018, 01:47 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Reichbusters! I've been looking forward to this campaign for months, and it has yet to disappoint.
Old November 25th, 2018, 07:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ce/description

This one really interests me. Especially with the miniatures. Big time Assassin's Creed fan. I can't find it anywhere on the scale of the miniatures if anyone could tell me. They look to be 28mm from seeing them on the tabletop of the gameplay but not sure.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 25th, 2018, 09:10 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm backing
from White Wizards Games. Their Kickstarters (Star Realms, the first Hero Realms) haven't let me down before (though I'm still eagerly awaiting the arrival of Sorceror).

I'm looking forward to what this will add, esp. the Ancestry packs and a continuation of the campaign mode.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 28th, 2018, 07:58 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Got my first KS ever - Fireball island!

If you ever see resteration games do a KS you might like I highly recommend.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old December 27th, 2018, 08:02 PM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

I am currently backing the Ogre Battlefields Kickstarter from SJ Games. It currently has less than a day to go and has reached all of its stretch goals so there are a lot of maps and counters in the box at this point. This project will just about complete the updating of all of the old Ogre/GEV counters and maps to the larger size of Ogre Designer Edition components.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ields/comments

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old December 27th, 2018, 10:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Could you use Heroscape Hexes to make a game board and vise versa or is the size off?
Old December 27th, 2018, 11:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

This reminded me to check the status of the stretch goals for the game Darksouls. It was well over 2 years ago and they just gave an update saying they were going to give an update on when they might deliver the stretch goals. If any of you are wondering whether you should back a game by Steamforged Games. I wouldn't advise it. Unless you like empty promises and getting ripped off.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 28th, 2018, 06:54 AM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Could you use Heroscape Hexes to make a game board and vise versa or is the size off?

Heroscape Hexes are a little bigger than the hexes that Ogre uses in its current maps. I have seen pictures on BGG of the original Ogre map created completely with Heroscape hexes though.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old January 14th, 2019, 08:31 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

A new KS update says that Red Alert: Space Fleet Warfare should be shipping to leave China on Jan. 21, and therefore avoid the February Chinese New Year shutdown and arrive on schedule in March. Here's hoping!
Old January 27th, 2019, 08:16 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Beautiful DEMON GATE

Onimaru is in its final 24 hours on Kickstarter. I just backed it.

It's a demon-hunting cooperative dice roller set in ancient Japan. The game is absolutely GORGEOUS, and since I love co-ops AND feudal Japanese settings AND dice games, deciding to back this one was a no-brainer.

The theme reminds me of 'Ghost Stories', which is one of my favorite games of all time. Reviewers have also said that the game is "very challenging", which is another big plus in my book. Nobody likes a cooperative game that's a pushover to beat, right?...

I think it's gonna be great, and I'm really looking forward to it already.

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old January 29th, 2019, 11:54 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I'm not going to be backing this, but My friend Brian might, and I thought @IAmBatman might be interested. Sentinels of the Multiverse RPG.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...me/description

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games