Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 29th, 2011, 05:05 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2011

I vote for the same format as last year. It is the simplest and the best. I think Heroscape plays itself pretty well without any modifications. Anytime you throw in these other formats it causes confusion.

Guess if I have to change I will take the Hexes in Texas format.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread

Last edited by GamerHusband; August 30th, 2011 at 10:15 AM.
Old August 29th, 2011, 07:56 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

Thanks for the suggestion, robbdaman.
Previous posters that we haven't yet heard from were sent PMs.
Old August 30th, 2011, 09:22 AM

SgtHulka has disabled reputation

My kids and I are both a "maybe".

We'd love to come but I'm not sure we're in town that weekend. And if we are in town, we're gonna have to work around my son's soccer game, so we'll probably only be there for a half day.

Thanks again for consistently organizing these; they're always a hoot.
Old August 30th, 2011, 03:53 PM

LoneHero2008 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm a maybe. If anyone coming through San Jacinto/Hemet can pick me up, I'll attend. If not then I cannot.

Old August 30th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p View Post
Count me in.
Our usual carpool? Please say yes! Please say yes!
Of course!
I say yes

As far as format goes, I would like to give a little flavor to the standard X point army for all rounds, but I don't want to have a play a poorly designed army (ie worst army) or an army that I didn't design (although that would make planning a lot easier haha).
Old August 30th, 2011, 05:47 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

If you want me to place your name under one of the formats we are voting on, you must tell me that you are voting for "_____" and give the name of the format. Saying you are for against something in general does not tell me you have made up your mind and want me to tally your vote.
If you want to later change your vote, you may. Just do so by Monday, 9/5.
Old August 30th, 2011, 06:22 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

I vote for same as last year and different format each round

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old August 30th, 2011, 11:21 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

This is Blasphemy! No one can see the Team option because it's in yellow. Surely more people would like to battle with a companion.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old August 30th, 2011, 11:26 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

I don't get the different format each round thing.... How would each round change?

Also - If there is a split vote I say everyone gets to vote for one of the 2, and if that is split then our host WNFB will roll a D20/flip a coin to determine the format.

Last edited by CharosInCharge; August 30th, 2011 at 11:33 PM.
Old August 30th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

If I have to choose I'll just go with SAME AS LAST YEAR, MAYBE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED or HEXES IN TEXAS variants. Really though I think the only one of the restricted list only lends itself to some units that are very strong but not on that list.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 30th, 2011, 11:51 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Bring your Dwarves! I dare ya

The Hexes in Texas rules are you can only have a maximum of 1 unit on the list in your army. So you can still bring the Krav, but you won't see a army with Krav + Raelin... etc etc.

It would be really interesting to see what armies are brought without all the A + overloaded units.
Old August 31st, 2011, 12:23 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Its not just the Axegrinders but Minions, Sentinels, Death Chasers, Phantoms, Microcorp, etc just end up taking the place of the common squads that are neutered IMO. I'm not saying it doesn't add in a few new options and it won't be sad to not see some things like the effin rats that usually annoy the crap out of me for sure.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day