Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 12th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G *SORTABLE* Index

Added Firestar

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 21st, 2012, 06:00 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I noticed that both Superman links take you to the same 400 point Superman.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 22nd, 2012, 11:20 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
I noticed that both Superman links take you to the same 400 point Superman.
Fixed.

Old December 26th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Business Casual

Added Apoc and the Titans Wave.

Old December 27th, 2012, 03:27 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I created a google spreadsheet version, here. I have it set to view only, but anyone can (File ->) make a copy of the document that they can then sort any way they please.

SirG, if you want to farm out the maintenance of the spreadsheet to a larger group than just yourself, then we just need to give editing access to (this, or a copy of) this document to the right group of people.

Last edited by dok; December 27th, 2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Also, Invisible Woman is missing, unless I just can't see her ;)
Old December 27th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Business Casual

Invisible Woman -
Line 152 on the Figures tab;
Lines 505-507 on the Powers tab;
Line 171 on the Clix tab

(for now)

As far as maintaining it, I don't mind (but I will keep the farming out part in mind for down the road if RL gets in the way); it's already set up to sort with filters enabled at the top of each column.

Old December 27th, 2012, 04:11 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Hm... for some reason there are 15 figures at the end of the figures tab in the G-doc that aren't getting sorted. (IW is one of them.) Not sure why. I'm looking into it.

At any rate, for my part I think having this in an online doc instead of a downloaded file is easier to use, but other people's usage patterns may be different.
Old December 27th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Business Casual

Thanks to dok's Google Docs (palindromic by word) version, I was able to find and correct the dozen and a half or so incorrect or missing links on the Figures and Clix tabs.

The updated version is now in the Downloads section.

Old December 27th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Business Casual

I have a Hero's only version of this that I update as we design. When it comes time to update the one for the public, I just copy and paste the needed lines into the downloaded version and re-upload it.

Would I be able to do that in the Google version?

Old December 27th, 2012, 04:52 PM

I don't see any reason why not.

I can't figure out what's going on with the inability to automatically sort the last 15 lines in the figure tab, but I'll look at it a bit more tonight.
Old December 27th, 2012, 04:56 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Dok's idea is really good. When you update the file, you don't have to upload it to the Downloads section every time, which means everybody doesn't have to re-download the spreadsheet each time units are finished.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 30th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There is a typo in Mystic Power Drain 14.

After taking a turn with Doctor Doom, you may choose any opponent's figure adjacent to him. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher and the chosen figure is a Unique Hero or Event Hero, take one additional turn with Doctor Doom. During this turn and for the rest of the round, you may use any special powers on the chosen figure's Army Card. If the special power refers to the chosen figure or the chosen figure's card, it refers to Doctor Doom or Doctor Doom's card instead. If you Mystic Power Drain a Unique Hero or Event Hero, you cannot roll for this special power against a Unique Hero or Event Hero again for the rest of the round. If you roll 14 or higher and the chosen figure is not a Unique Hero or Event Hero, destroy the chosen figure and remove a wound from this card.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy