Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old July 20th, 2009, 10:44 PM

Thewink 45 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Any one else think

That the marros are over done and they need a new subject dont get me wrong marros are cool but how many are they going to do?
Old July 20th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Any one else think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewink 45 View Post
That the marros are over done and they need a new subject dont get me wrong marros are cool but how many are they going to do?
They design a new marro sculpt every time someone complains about them. It's a fiendish strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles