Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 6th, 2018, 08:06 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!
Chill's Repaints and Stuff: Zetacron Proxy

Hey there! I'm pretty new to this whole miniature painting thing but I thought I'd give it a go!

I repainted an extra Major Q10 with an Omnicron-like color scheme to use as a proxy for Zetacron. Overall I'm pretty happy with the results. The paints I have are pretty glossy, so if I paint more figures I may look into more matte-y paints. The blue turned out a little darker than I'd hoped. Also I tried to cover the base with masking tape, but some white paint got through. Any tips from the pros on how to best mask the base?

I'm looking forward to using him with the rest of the Omnicrons. Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoy my little project as well!
Old July 7th, 2018, 04:04 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Chill's Repaints and Stuff: Zetacron Proxy

Looks pretty good! Zeta is expensive. Don't blame you for making a proxy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions