Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 23rd, 2007, 04:02 PM

Captain_Gerbil Woo who?
Lookign to create a gerbil army and Mortal kombat

Hey all, I am looking to create various small regiments of furry gerbils/rodents that stand upright and have helmets, chest pieces, and swords to halberds to bows, with plenty of fur exposed.

I was thinking of looking to Warhammer Fantasy's Skaven ratlike rodent army for some starter figures, but I'm trying to design them more around a series of books I read many years back that were about animals that had human like traits and went on adventures.

My second design is to create some mortal kombat pieces, such as Sub-Zero and Scorpion, perhaps using ninjas from Heroscape and working with some putty. Possibly will look into the 4 armed guys like Goro, Kintaro and Shiva later.

Anyone who has any idea what I am talking about or have any ideas to keep my noodle going?

I have a friend who can do some sculpting with clay if need be, but only as additions to the plastic, and not sculpt plastic pieces.

Thanks
Old August 25th, 2007, 11:54 PM

cyberia has disabled reputation
Quote:
...a series of books I read many years back that were about animals that had human like traits and went on adventures.
By any chance was it the Redwall series by Brian Jaques? I only read one, but my sis has the whole series... pretty cool idea, sorry I don't have any useful advice...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards