Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 2nd, 2008, 08:47 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 9-2-08

Updated. I probably won't be updating this every day.

Fetelgeuse, he may play heroscape, but may just use a friends or families terrain. He also could have been a smartie pants and just said 2.
Old September 2nd, 2008, 01:30 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old amount...12,053

New amount...15,868
Old September 2nd, 2008, 01:33 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnimaniac View Post
Updated. I probably won't be updating this every day.

Fetelgeuse, he may play heroscape, but may just use a friends or families terrain. He also could have been a smartie pants and just said 2.

Or maybe he only owns a booster pack...... and yes, plays with others.
Old September 2nd, 2008, 10:28 PM

fetelgeuse Woo who?

The boosters that come with terrain have 4, hence my confusion. In any case, I'm not really that concerned about it, I just thought it was funny.

Edit: Sorry, just thought of this, but do waves 1 or 2 come with 2 hexes? I started after they were already unavailable.

Estragon: I can't go on like this.
Vladimir: That's what you think.
Old September 2nd, 2008, 10:43 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetelgeuse View Post
The boosters that come with terrain have 4, hence my confusion. In any case, I'm not really that concerned about it, I just thought it was funny.

Edit: Sorry, just thought of this, but do waves 1 or 2 come with 2 hexes? I started after they were already unavailable.
Nope, wave two is the common two two-hexers while wave one is a bit weird. At least one of the packs has six hexes worth of tiles.
Old September 2nd, 2008, 11:30 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

jbbnbsmith
Old: 2592
New: 2827
Old September 3rd, 2008, 12:15 AM

Cole123 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

2891 - Cole123
Old September 3rd, 2008, 08:55 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 9-3-08

Latest update done this morning.
Old September 8th, 2008, 04:38 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old amount...15,868

New amount...15,886
Old September 8th, 2008, 05:21 PM

Updated today 9/8/08
Old September 9th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 9-8-08

Up me to 1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old September 9th, 2008, 10:45 AM

Re: Heroscape Hex count updated 9-8-08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Can you please up me to 1033
Just added a touch of politeness to your post so it didn't sound so demanding.

Updated today, 9-9-08

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion