Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old January 2nd, 2020, 01:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G CityScape

Exactly. Hopefully the software is legit as it was a really good price but not too cheap.
My PC has been collecting dust for a year so I figured I should probably obtain the program I bought it for.
May be able to help out with other art eventually if I can figure it all out.
Old February 11th, 2020, 08:57 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

OK. Got Photoshop downloaded. Seems to work. Have not had a chance to mess around with it yet but should be in business.
Just have to figure out how it works.
Old February 11th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe @A3n can give some tips.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 11th, 2020, 10:07 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
OK. Got Photoshop downloaded. Seems to work. Have not had a chance to mess around with it yet but should be in business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hit me up anytime you have questions & I will see if I can assist. Do you access to the Art Department forum? If so there is a thread called "Step 1 Prepare the mini picture" it has some techniques for selecting parts of the picture (in our specific case it's the mini figure) & basic colour/contrast adjustment instructions. It's definitely a valuable place to start your PhotoShop journey.
Old February 11th, 2020, 10:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
I love photoshop. Ive been an avid user of it for 17 years now. Its funny, out of all the things Ive used it for over the years, my miniatures wargaming has easily 90% of my overall use of it. Ive been making figure cards and printing other games cards, along with making different customs manuals for everything I play. You'll love it once you get the hang of it. I use a pretty old version myself but feel free to ask me any questions.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:12 AM

Thanks guys! After I got it loaded I just stared at the screen and thought now what?
This looks a.little more advanced than Paint.

I do not have access to the Art forum A3n. Any chance you could copy and paste that post elsewhere? Maybe the OS or IS.
Old February 12th, 2020, 11:36 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Now you do!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Photoshop is a cruel mistress, beware her wily ways.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 12th, 2020, 01:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Photoshop is a cruel mistress, beware her wily ways.
I like to think of her as my on and off girlfriend on the side.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 12th, 2020, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hit me up anytime you have questions & I will see if I can assist. Do you access to the Art Department forum? If so there is a thread called "Step 1 Prepare the mini picture" it has some techniques for selecting parts of the picture (in our specific case it's the mini figure) & basic colour/contrast adjustment instructions. It's definitely a valuable place to start your PhotoShop journey.

Thanks Bats. I would have preferred to earn access but I appreciate the assistance.

A3n, it looks like none of the pics work in that thread.
Any chance for an update?
Old February 12th, 2020, 02:09 PM

Not sure anyone's really using it and since A3n couldn't remember if you had access or not, figured it wasn't a big deal.

Old February 12th, 2020, 02:28 PM

Cool. Just do not want to push my way into somewhere I do not belong.
I hope to be able to help out in the near future.
Looking up some tips online.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers