Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old December 13th, 2019, 05:57 PM

Meerca is surprisingly tart
House Rules for a Smaller Collection

Has anyone with smaller heroscape collection changed the rules in order to have a better playing experience?

For example I have a fair amount of squads and heroes to choose from, but I only have 1 unit of any given common squad. The games are still fun, but of course they play out differently then a regular game. I've starting to experiment with the rules to get the best out of what I have and was wondering if anyone else has done the same.
Old December 13th, 2019, 07:00 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: House Rules for a Smaller Collection

I'd be tempted to drop the costs of a few of the commons in that case. They're built around being able to take multiples, and without the added numbers/flexibility/versatility, they might suffer a bit otherwise. There are exceptions (Sentinels and Minions work fine as either Common or Unique, IMO), but generally, that's what I'd advise.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 13th, 2019, 07:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Proxy your figures so you can have multiples.
Old December 13th, 2019, 08:26 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Proxy your figures so you can have multiples.
I use minis from other board games I own. They're not painted, but get a solid game and have bonus decent looking proxies.

Roborally minis=deathreavers/replusors
Ghost stories minis=shades of bleakewoods and monks
Nexus ops=ants/spiders and wyrmlings
Etc.
Old December 13th, 2019, 10:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Drafting is your friend. 1x commons actually gain a little more traction when they can effectively counter an enemy.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 16th, 2019, 03:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Meerca , try the Heroscape skirmish assault variant in my pdf. It will get them all into the battle and you'll have fun playing the single common squad units. Have fun.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=56337
For single squads of each you wont need the unit tracker.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 18th, 2019, 03:01 PM

Meerca is surprisingly tart

Thanks, that's all great advice. I'm going to try out the drafting idea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion