Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Sentinel of Jandar? (Answers left to right)
Golden Eagle 7 10.29%
Hammer Time 30 44.12%
Thor! 31 45.59%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 21st, 2012, 01:37 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 26. Sentinels of Jandar

Ending wave 3 will be the valiant kyrie of Jandar, the Sentinels.

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Golden Eagle
2. Hammer Time
3. Thor!

I've always liked the sentinels sculpts. The royal blue contrasts great with the gold and silver of their armor as well as their blonde hair. Another thing I like about them is they are all unique. I like Golden Eagle's helmet the best but other than that I'm not crazy about him. I like Hammer Time's aggressive stance but who wears their pants that high? So this leaves the mighty God Thor as the victor.

Who is the favorite of these royal kyrie?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; April 20th, 2014 at 08:05 PM.
Old August 21st, 2012, 04:30 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sculpt Polls! 26. Sentinels of Jandar

I've always thought the sentinels have amazing sculpts and they are the perfect antithesis to the minions of utgar. I agree, Thor! is my favorite of the bunch. He looks like he is fending off a blow with his shield as he readies his hammer for a powerful counter stroke.
Old August 22nd, 2012, 06:09 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hammer Time!
For me these sculpts always seemed out of proportion to the rest but I chalked that up to never having met a Kyrie before.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 22nd, 2012 at 06:09 AM. Reason: I'm old, I wear pants that high!
Old August 22nd, 2012, 08:44 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Golden Eagle's where its at. He totally looks like he's tanking through attack after attack from adjacent opponents and shrugging off blow after blow, which is what they're made to do of course.
Old August 23rd, 2012, 12:08 AM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

STOP!

Hammertime.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!

Last edited by DrummerScaper97; August 23rd, 2012 at 12:08 AM. Reason: You have no idea how great it felt to type that
Old September 2nd, 2016, 01:05 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thor!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units