Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old April 21st, 2014, 08:46 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Bacta Tank

The Holocron of Bacta Tank

Adventure Pack 1: The Battle of Hoth

Rectangular Card
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Imperial Entanglements set. Its model number and name are #26/Bacta Tank.

The Bacta Tank makes use of the Occupancy special rules, located in the Hoth release Rulebook.

Character Bio - A bacta tank was a large, specialized tank that was filled with a powerful healing agent created by the Vratix, bacta, which promoted rapid healing. A patient was required to be fully submerged within the bacta for the healing agent to work its best, though bacta patches were used throughout the galaxy for minor wounds. Patients wore breath masks to breathe while submerged. While in the bacta tank, patients wore either white briefs for males or a gown for females.

Although bacta was nearly impossible to acquire during the reign of the Empire, the Rebel Alliance managed to acquire a functional bacta tank and a small supply of the liquid for use at the hidden Rebel base at Hoth. After being attacked by a Wampa and spending the night on the frozen wastelands of Hoth, Luke Skywalker would have surely died from his injuries if not for Echo Base's bacta tank. After the Battle of Endor, the New Republic initiated the Bacta War to liberate the remaining bacta from the remnants of the Empire and spread it across the galaxy. (wookieepedia)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
Q: If I reveal an Order Marker on an Army Card whose figures have all been destroyed, can I still use Bacta Healing?
A: No. You cannot reveal Order Markers on Army Cards whose figures have all been destroyed.

Q: If I reveal an Order Marker on the figure's card that is currently in a Bacta Tank, can I use Bacta Healing?
A: Yes. That figure, while not on the battlefield, is not yet destroyed.

Q: If I reveal an Order Marker on Han Solo, and Han Solo is in a Bacta Tank, can I use Bacta Healing to place Han adjacent to the Bacta Tank, then take a turn with Han Solo as normal?
A: Yes. Bacta Healing takes place after you reveal an Order Marker, before you take a turn. You may place Han Solo adjacent to the Bacta Tank, then take a turn with him, or remove one wound from Han Solo and keep him in the tank for this turn.

Q: If Darth Vader is on a Bacta Tank Army Card, and the rest of my figures are destroyed, what happens?
A: The game continues, even though you do not have any figures on the battlefield. You can still reveal Order Markers on Darth Vader's card, and place him on the battlefield using Bacta Healing.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• Be careful when using the Bacta Tank to heal your heroes. The Bacta Tank is easy to destroy, and when it's destroyed, any figures inside the tank are also destroyed!

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• Initial playtest: Arch-vile
• Second playtest: Crixus33
• Third playtest: Yodaking
• Art by: Mac122

Last edited by mac122; February 13th, 2020 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Added rectangular card
Old April 21st, 2014, 08:47 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Bacta Tank

Bacta Tank

Destructible Object
Occupancy 1
Large 6

4 Life
3 Defense

MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
Droids and figures without wound markers on their Army Card may not occupy this Bacta Tank.

BACTA HEALING
After you reveal a numbered order marker on an Army Card you control, before taking that turn, if a figure you control is on this card, you may:
• Remove one wound from the Army Card of the figure on this card; or
• Place the figure on this card on any empty space adjacent to this Bacta Tank. Figures may not exit the Bacta Tank by any other means.

PERMANENT EMPLACEMENT
This Bacta Tank may not be moved by any special power on an Army Card or Glyph.

Last edited by mac122; May 6th, 2014 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Posted revised wording.
Old May 6th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

PNG version of final card posted to OP.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 1st, 2014, 07:06 AM

Rudiger is surprisingly tart

How do you actually "enter" or place a figure on the card? it doesn't say it any where does it? or have i missed it?
Old July 1st, 2014, 07:10 AM

Rudiger is surprisingly tart

Ah, just found the occupancy rule book.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4200
Old July 18th, 2014, 07:00 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Card PDF link added to the OP.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape