Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

View Poll Results: Who is the best general
I like lots of range and the future. Vydar 8 18.60%
I like bad guys with horrible monsters. Utgar 11 25.58%
I like mysteriousness and secerecy. Aquilla 4 9.30%
I like the past and all forms of warriors. Einar 7 16.28%
I like fairytales and fairytalez that can kick butt. Ullar 4 9.30%
I like good guys and old fashion heroes. Jandar 6 13.95%
I like complete chaos and everything that comes with it. Valkrill 3 6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 20th, 2011, 07:10 AM

Romanus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Who is the best general?

Please do poll then comment below. I believe that vydar is the best because range kills everything.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" Gandalf the Gray
Old October 20th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Who is the best general?

I like orcs.
Old October 20th, 2011, 09:08 AM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

To be the best, you have to have the biggest and badest army. Hands down Utgar.

Last edited by Father Of Julian; October 20th, 2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old October 20th, 2011, 09:28 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Ut-gar! Ut-gar! Ut-gar!
Old October 20th, 2011, 09:51 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

What does it say about us that our favorite general is Utgar?
Old October 20th, 2011, 09:52 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Jandar. Krav, KoW, 4th Mass, Airborne, Drake, Sir Gilbert, Raelin, and the dragon I have seen the most at tourneys Nilf. With all of these A+ to A- ranked options you can make some pretty tough armies.

G-O
Old October 20th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I like Ullar because of the Vipers, not fanatsy.
Old October 20th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pound for pound, hands down Vydar. If you were to pit random General armies against each other, I believe you will find that Vydar consistently fields better forces.

Some may have more or better units but Vydar has strong forces across the board.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 21st, 2011, 05:01 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Pound for pound, hands down Vydar. If you were to pit random General armies against each other, I believe you will find that Vydar consistently fields better forces.

Some may have more or better units but Vydar has strong forces across the board.
Hmmm, now this is an interesting variant on Heroscape. Random armies, OK, maybe Vydar would win there but in any General Wars, you should pick Jandar or Utgar.

Personally I went with Aquilla. Can't stand Jandar, can't hang out with Utgar (vampires creep me out), and Dwarves and Mohicans FTW!

Actually, I would be she wins a General Wars someplace near you soon. Dwarves rock.
Old October 20th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Einar! Einar! Einar!
Romans, 10th Reg, the dragon with what IMHO is the coolest special attack, (coolest, not strongest), not to mention samurai, the power that moves the highest number of figures in a single turn...

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; October 21st, 2011 at 11:22 PM.
Old October 20th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Asked and answered:

Valkrill. Go evil!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 20th, 2011 at 04:15 PM. Reason: i don't know who "ignignokt" is, but he has excellent taste!
Old October 20th, 2011, 04:24 PM

Romanus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Anytime any where vydar could take anyone. The range is amazing. How could you take on a combined army of the trons q9 and braxas

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" Gandalf the Gray

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion