Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old September 22nd, 2010, 08:01 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Karat's Customs

I think this is a mighty fine first write-up! Way better than my own! (Seriously!) I think making Vanishing Strikes a 1 Attack Die deal with a +1 boost against Humans is the way to go. I also think Miniaturized Mirage is a good name for the theme you have in the third power.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 22nd, 2010, 11:15 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Mysterio

Life: 3
Movement: 4
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 3

Human
Unique Hero
Criminal
Tricky
Medium 4

Vanishing Strike Special Attack
Range: 1 Attack: 1
Instead of moving and attacking with Mysterio, you may use Vanishing Strike Special Attack. Defending figures may not roll defense dice when defending against Vanishing Strike Special Attack. Mysterio gains an extra attack die against humans.

Now You See Me, Now You Don't
If Mysterio is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-8 roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 9 or higher, Mysterio takes no damage from the attack and you may place him on an empty space up to 2 spaces away that is no more than 4 levels higher or 4 levels lower than his base.

Miniaturized Mirage

Opponent's figures must be adjacent to Mysterio to attack him.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 11:20 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

thanks for all the feed back guys, it's vastly appreciated.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 11:24 AM
Now moves with Flying.

well bats, the reasoning behind the third power is because at one point, through post-hypnotic suggestion Mysterio made spider-man believe that he was only 6 inches tall
Old September 22nd, 2010, 11:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, I get the theme, I just wouldn't get the theme without you explaining it to me. I think a good custom is one where the theme makes sense if you explain it. A great custom is one where the theme needs no explanation.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 22nd, 2010, 11:39 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Oh, I get the theme, I just wouldn't get the theme without you explaining it to me. I think a good custom is one where the theme makes sense if you explain it. A great custom is one where the theme needs no explanation.
gotcha, and i had a little right up with it but hidicul said i should drop it
Old September 22nd, 2010, 11:55 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

hidicul is correct. Power descriptions never say what the power is doing in the roleplaying sense. It only ever describes the game mechanics involved.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 12:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. It takes a lot of work and consideration to get to the point where powers can "speak for themselves" and the theme gets across from just the mechanics.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old September 22nd, 2010, 12:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Frankly, I'd remove the third power entirely. It doesn't add much to the second power's defensive ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 22nd, 2010, 02:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Frankly, I'd remove the third power entirely. It doesn't add much to the second power's defensive ability.
hmm, that is an interesting point, and it makes sense, if i do drop it, do you think that i should lower the roll of the second power by one?
Old September 22nd, 2010, 03:00 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
hmm, that is an interesting point, and it makes sense, if i do drop it, do you think that i should lower the roll of the second power by one?
Sure!

Now you have the difficult part: what point cost do you see him as?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 22nd, 2010, 03:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Sure!

Now you have the difficult part: what point cost do you see him as?
you know, i was thinking around 180 or so, but honestly, seeing as he's my first i'm open to suggestions and advice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations