Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old October 30th, 2022, 12:18 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Pre-Supported 3D Models

PRE-SUPPORTED 3D MODELS

I felt like we should have a thread for people to share their pre-supported models to make it easier for others to print.

Here are my files:
WK's Pre-Supported 3D Models
WK's bases for models with pegs

Most of them should print well. If you notice any that have failures, let me know and I'll adjust the supports.

Others should feel free to post their pre-supported models in this thread as well.

Last edited by White Knight; November 16th, 2022 at 11:17 PM.
Old October 30th, 2022, 02:38 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pre-Supported 3D Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
PRE-SUPPORTED 3D MODELS

I felt like we should have a thread for people to share their pre-supported models to make it easier for others to print.

Here are my files:
WK's Pre-Supported 3D Models

Most of them should print well. If you notice any that have failures, let me know and I'll adjust the supports.

Others should feel free to post their pre-supported models in this thread as well.
Wow this is awesome. New to the printing world and this is fantastic, thank you so much!!
Old November 2nd, 2022, 10:14 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I did my first print at a local maker space and instantly understood why you made these. It's gonna mess cleaning up the supports that were auto generated for the mini.

Could I request the Buccaneers of Tortuga?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 2nd, 2022, 11:09 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Also I noticed that some of these models have 1 or 2 pegs coming out the bottom. Where do I get the bases that those pegs would slot into?

--
--
--

--
Old November 4th, 2022, 03:16 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Also I noticed that some of these models have 1 or 2 pegs coming out the bottom. Where do I get the bases that those pegs would slot into?
Not sure anyone has pre pegged bases. I'd just drill them out with a pin vise as where you'd need the holes on any figure would vary a lot.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 5th, 2022, 12:40 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Not sure anyone has pre pegged bases. I'd just drill them out with a pin vise as where you'd need the holes on any figure would vary a lot.
White Knight has all the pegged bases for each model with their corresponding model on thingiverse. He added the pegs and the peg holes to sets of his stuff.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 5th, 2022, 01:14 PM

Yeah I saw that, but I wasn't sure how to get just the pegged bases that match a given squad. Are WK's model pegs aligned all the same or something so it doesn't matter which bases I print?

--
--
--

--
Old November 5th, 2022, 02:37 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Yeah I saw that, but I wasn't sure how to get just the pegged bases that match a given squad. Are WK's model pegs aligned all the same or something so it doesn't matter which bases I print?
I'm pretty sure they are individually lined up. They wouldn't work otherwise. I personally like to just use super glue and accelerator with regular models without the pegs. That's just me. It makes it easier to just pick up a random base and glue it on.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 5th, 2022, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I'm pretty sure they are individually lined up. They wouldn't work otherwise. I personally like to just use super glue and accelerator with regular models without the pegs. That's just me. It makes it easier to just pick up a random base and glue it on.
That's what I typically do also. However, if the printed minis have the pegs on them already

--
--
--

--
Old November 6th, 2022, 02:48 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
That's what I typically do also. However, if the printed minis have the pegs on them already
I'd guess the pegs are set on the molds to be of specific configurations, unsure if that is the case with the 3D models, if they were created in a modeling program to give a model pegs that'd be different.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 6th, 2022, 04:11 PM

The models in question are 3d scans that had pegs added in "post-production" as far as I can tell.

--
--
--

--
Old November 16th, 2022, 01:01 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Sorry I missed the conversation in this thread.

I used Blender to add the pegs and to create matching bases with the peg holes. So for all the figures I've printed I have matching bases.

The C3V figures have bases on Thingiverse. The classic figures are only on my home drive. I will upload and add a link for those bases later today.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing