Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old July 14th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Thanks, that also makes it difficult, lol. I do the sculpt polls, could I be considered a contributor for that you think?
Depends, ask an admin?

~~Flameslayer, hoping that one day he can become a Site Supporter just for the nigh unlimited PM space
Then pay up!
Paying isn't the problem. Setting up Paypal is. ^_~
Paypal's awesome.

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 14th, 2013 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Ask an admin. ;)
Old July 14th, 2013, 04:36 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Thanks, that also makes it difficult, lol. I do the sculpt polls, could I be considered a contributor for that you think?
Depends, ask an admin?

~~Flameslayer, hoping that one day he can become a Site Supporter just for the nigh unlimited PM space
Then pay up!
Paying isn't the problem. Setting up Paypal is. ^_~
Paypal's awesome.
I'd actually be tempted to ask one of the admins if they'd set it up if I could send them the check

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; July 14th, 2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: This is why I don't have a credit card. Lol
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'd actually be tempted to ask one of the admins if they'd set it up if I could send them the check
That'd probably be easiest, but if that doesn't work then any other intermediary will do. I've given site-supportership as a tournament prize a couple of times and signed up other people without any trouble. If you want to send me the check, I'll happily do it for you.
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:34 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
If you want to send me the check, I'll happily do it for you.
Of course, he'll need a filing fee.
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
If you want to send me the check, I'll happily do it for you.
Of course, he'll need a filing fee.
Shhh, I want the first check in my account before I bill for that.
Old July 14th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I actually just processed a check for someone in the same situation as you. It is only slightly more hassle on our end. Send me a PM if you decide to go that route.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old July 14th, 2013, 07:36 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Get Your Paypal Account Verified Without Bank Account, Credit Card
Or you can use cash to buy a prepaid giftcard with a credit card logo (Visa, MC, etc.) from any convenient store or grocery store, and then use that for PayPal. Coinstar machines and some stores even have a way to add cash directly to your PayPal account.
Old July 14th, 2013, 08:57 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
I actually just processed a check for someone in the same situation as you. It is only slightly more hassle on our end. Send me a PM if you decide to go that route.
*Cough* Who was that?

Guys, don't be afraid to send money to Xorlof -- he's an upright fellow/tech wizard. Thanks for taking care of that for me, Xorlof!

~JS
Old July 14th, 2013, 11:52 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
In general, does a figure have clear sight on itself?
Well, using logic, I can see myself, I'll assume you can see yourself, my horse can see most of itself, so yes, I would say that in general a figure has clear sight on itself.

Hope not to sound like a Smart Alec.
Old July 14th, 2013, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:
Well, using logic, I can see myself, I'll assume you can see yourself, my horse can see most of itself, so yes, I would say that in general a figure has clear sight on itself.

This is where mechanic trumps theme.

Figures DO NOT have clear sight on themselves.

Belated welcome to the site!
Old July 15th, 2013, 06:42 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:

This is where mechanic trumps theme.

Figures DO NOT have clear sight on themselves.

Belated welcome to the site!
Except in cases where you have to put the line "Defensive Aura does not affect Raelin."

Figures *do* have clear sight on themselves, but they do *not* have line of sight on themselves. Clear sight means they can use their abilities on themselves unless clearly stated otherwise or unless it would be impossible to do (for example, the Kozuke cannot engage themselves, because they are one squad, thus even if you wanted to have them attack themselves, you couldn't get anything out of Charging Assault). Clear Line of Sight means that a figure can be target another specific figure.

~~pointing out this where Card Text That has been used repeatedly trumps mechanics.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:58 AM

That is clarification, Kiova. Figures cannot see themselves on the battlefield.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's