Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 29th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Buying Figures

I've got a few singles from D&D Minis and MK that I want to pick up, but I haven't found a really good source. I've tried Icon and Everythingmageknight, but neither one has what I need. Ebay is similarly disappointing.

So where do you buy your singles?

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old June 29th, 2006, 04:32 PM

quixotequest has disabled reputation
I've had great luck with D&D mini and Mage Knight thru eBay. Particularly there is an ebay store seller "Everything Collectible & More" (id: 3dogsshell35) that I can't recommend highly enough for Mage stuff. My brother and I have both got tremendous prices, fair shipping and good service. As to D&D minis I have got many a fair mini price, but shipping can get a little pricey.

Maker of the HeroScape stats "mini cards" (v2.0 current thru GenCon 07 at BGG's "Heroscape" section.)
Old June 29th, 2006, 04:32 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
what singles are you looking for?
That might help isolate a good store.

(And "Where do you buy your figures?" might be a more-explanative thread title. )
Old June 29th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Reaper you know that he has you ignored. Why do you keep replying to his posts? He is going to say something about you being ignored and then you will get upset...and then pandemonium will ensue.

More on topic, IMax, I have only used the sites you listed but I do have a bunch bookmarked on my computer at home and will post them for you when I get off work.
Old June 29th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
E-Bay: Hero Town, Makasih Miniature and Trading Card and 3dogsshell35 mentioned above by quixotequest. I've had great transactions with all 3 sellers.

Non E-Bay: Cardhaus (especially when a set is new and they haven't adjusted their prices to market value). I've also used Everythingmageknight and they are a good store but dislike the fact they don't list quantities in stock.

Newb.
Old June 29th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sweet, thanks guys. It's nice to have a sort of shared reference for good miniature sellers. I will investigate the ones you've mentioned here, and wait with baited breath for Nether's tips.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old June 29th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Go here: http://find-ccg.com/Singles/Dungeons...iniatures.html
This site offers prices from various vendors who sell the single figures, most of the time offering more than 1 store. It lists the price the store is selling it for, as well as a ranking for the store, posted by other people who used them. I used this site for getting the best deals on MTG cards for a while.

Sadly, not every mini on the site has multiple stores that are selling it, so this may or may not be your best bet, but it has worked well for me in the past.

smallboxgames.com
Old June 29th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
strikezoneonline.com for D&D.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old June 29th, 2006, 07:55 PM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
Since I do not have a credit card I just buy them at whatever stores I can find. It usually means my selection is incredibly limited but I make do.

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old June 29th, 2006, 08:38 PM

Regai Woo who?
I'm going to be offloading a bunch of mage knight figures I've already glued to HS bases. I've got 25, plus a bunch of bases off of Master Set figures. I'll see if I can get a pic of them for you.

I'd be willing to sell them or trade them for something from my BGG want list: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewcol...tartletter=ALL

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards