Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2011, 10:29 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Optical Illusion - Black and White Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
I'm pretty sure it automatically switches. I turned it on, then scrolled down and waited 15 seconds, went back, and it was b&W

$E
It doesn't switch there is also another one you might try if that one doesn't work. Itis a rainforest one and it is on youtube
You realize the person you're responding to hasn't logged onto the website in over three years right?
Old August 18th, 2020, 01:21 AM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Re: Optical Illusion - Black and White Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
I'm pretty sure it automatically switches. I turned it on, then scrolled down and waited 15 seconds, went back, and it was b&W

$E
It doesn't switch there is also another one you might try if that one doesn't work. Itis a rainforest one and it is on youtube
You realize the person you're responding to hasn't logged onto the website in over three years right?
Guess I'm just a little slow

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General