Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 18th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Alpha Flight Workshop

Pretty cool dok.
If I end up LDing Puck I will most likely include my version of Cartwheel Assault. I like the idea of him knocking folks around like bowling pins.
I do like that version. Very simple and thematic. I would fully support that as a Public Design.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 21st, 2016, 05:47 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Just over a year here.

Any love for Alpha Flight?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:03 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I really like the idea of making them operatives and mystics. I also think if you wanted to include the twins then you could do Mutant Adventurers instead of just Adventurers. This would only include Iceman and Magma which isn't crazy.
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:18 PM

I want to say the twins are done. Northstar is the brother correct?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:42 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yup, the twins are done, as Adventurers. Worth keeping in mind that they could be brought in as Mutant Adventurers without having too much FF overlap, though I'm not sure it'll happen.

Not familiar with most of Alpha Flight. I've seen alt versions of some of them pop up in Exiles, and a bunch of them died in New Avengers. Deadpool also throws down with Sasquatch at the start of Joe Kelly's definitive Deadpool run. That's about all I know here.

There's a cool version of Sasquatch (Heather Hudson) from Exiles that has a mini and I'd love to see in C3G at some point.
Old July 22nd, 2016, 10:45 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I never did write up Vindicator, but here's roughly what I was thinking:
NAME = VINDICATOR

SECRET IDENTITY = HEATHER HUDSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OPERATIVE
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS= 210

MUTANT RECRUITMENT 2

At the start of the game, you may choose any two Unique Mutant Hero Army Cards you control. For this game the chosen cards' classes are Operative instead of what is listed on the card.

OPERATIVE FIELD COMMANDER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving Vindicator, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control that are in play and immediately move any other Operative you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Vindicator up to 4 spaces.

PROTECTIVE FORCE FIELD
When defending with Vindicator, if Vindicator has not attacked this round, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Still need a Snowbird (presumably a Mystic like Shaman).
Old July 22nd, 2016, 11:42 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I never did write up Vindicator, but here's roughly what I was thinking:
NAME = VINDICATOR

SECRET IDENTITY = HEATHER HUDSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OPERATIVE
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS= 210

MUTANT RECRUITMENT 2

At the start of the game, you may choose any two Unique Mutant Hero Army Cards you control. For this game the chosen cards' classes are Operative instead of what is listed on the card.

OPERATIVE FIELD COMMANDER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving Vindicator, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control that are in play and immediately move any other Operative you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Vindicator up to 4 spaces.

PROTECTIVE FORCE FIELD
When defending with Vindicator, if Vindicator has not attacked this round, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Still need a Snowbird (presumably a Mystic like Shaman).
Would the twin ever be the competitive choice for Mutant Recruitment or would Blob be a better choice with the free move?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:29 PM

Lacking any minis for my next design I am considering LDing Sasquatch.
I like what weebaer has here but I really do not know the character.
Any Alpha Flight lovers around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
oooo, I miss read it the first time. I really like it!

I also really like the Operatives!

I just adjusted my Sasquatch to fit that better:

Sasquatch: Walter Langkowski (Super strength)
Mutate
Unique Hero
Legend
Loyal
Medium 6

Life 7
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 7

FALLEN FRIENDS
When a unique hero you control is destroyed by an opponent, place the destroyed figure on this army card. Sasquatch adds one to his movement for every figure on this army card. Additionally, if there is at least 1 Unique Operative figure on this card you may add 1 to Sasquatch’s normal attack.

TANARAQ UNLEASHED
After revealing an order marker and taking a turn with Sasquatch, you may remove a figure from this army card and take an additional turn with Sasquatch. Sasquatch may continue taking turns until all figures have been removed from this army card.

STOMP SPECIAL ATTACK 4
Special Attack 4.

Choose one adjacent figure to attack. If the defending figure receives one or more wounds from this special attack, you may choose 1 other figure adjacent to the defending figure to also receive a wound.
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I liked dok's tweak on weebaer's write-up just a few posts back. I've only seen Sasquatch pop up here and there, so I can't claim any expertise. Definitely a character I'd love to see designed, though, he feels missing.
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:36 PM

This looks cool. Is he really a Demon?

NAME = SASQUATCH
SECRET IDENTITY = WALTER LANGKOWSKI

SPECIES = DEMON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OPERATIVE
PERSONALITY = LOYAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 7

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS= 310

FALLEN FRIENDS

When a Unique Hero you control is destroyed by an opponent, you may place the destroyed figure on this card. If there is at least 1 Unique Operative figure on this card, you may add 1 to Sasquatch’s move and attack numbers.

TANARAQ UNLEASHED
After revealing an order marker and taking a turn with Sasquatch, you may remove a figure from this army card and take one additional turn with Sasquatch. After that turn, roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 1 for each Wound Marker on this card. If you roll a 1 or lower, remove all order markers from this card and choose an opponent to take control of Sasquatch.

GREAT SWIPE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose one figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by the Great Swipe Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for both figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

How do you feel being the only one who has survived the Canadian Curse, T?

I like Dok's version as well, seems like a cool design!
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Symbiotic

I think he would count as a Demon, yes. I'm only familiar with the broad strokes, but I believe he was originally thought to be a straight-up-and-down Mutate, but his powers were later revealed to be demonic in origin. (Coming from Tanaraq specifically)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy