Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 9th, 2016, 02:25 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sgt. Drake Alexander

Whoa! That's so legit! Man...that is so cool, thank you for sharing that dok!

I read a while back about some talk that Disney was considering buying the rights to Hasbro? Don't know if anyone has heard anything else regarding that?

Last edited by Xorlof; August 11th, 2016 at 02:11 AM.
Old August 10th, 2016, 02:09 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
(she told me about some "hot lava death" easter egg that she had tried to put into the graphics).
You can't just drop a bomb like this and not tell us what the easter egg was supposed to be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

I read a while back about some talk that Disney was considering buying the rights to Hasbro? Don't know if anyone has heard anything else regarding that?
Hasbro makes almost every toy for Disney, I wouldn't be surprised, but so far it appears that that is just public conjecture based on how Hasbro has special status to produce toys from Disney licenses.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old August 10th, 2016, 03:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
Quote:
(she told me about some "hot lava death" easter egg that she had tried to put into the graphics).
You can't just drop a bomb like this and not tell us what the easter egg was supposed to be!
I don't remember the exact details actually. I think it was actually a picture of Rob, put in lava, and it was going to be in an unobtrusive spot in the packaging. That could be way off though. At any rate it got caught before production.
Old August 10th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is amazing dok.
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 10th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
Quote:
I don't remember the exact details actually. I think it was actually a picture of Rob, put in lava, and it was going to be in an unobtrusive spot in the packaging. That could be way off though. At any rate it got caught before production.

Pretty close. It was for Volcarren packaging, did get printed, but got covered by a white sticker before they shipped. If you search, there is a thread about it here.

EDIT: here is the thread, with pictures and links to the story behind it http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=11052

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 13th, 2016, 09:29 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Wow. Very cool story.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Come join the Heroes of Middle Earth in creating Lord of the Rings Customs!
--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 6th, 2020, 12:15 AM

akern47 is surprisingly tart

If Sgt Drake is in a tunnel, as in there are tiles directly above him, can he grapple straight up through the tile?
The description on his card doesn't seem to prohibit such a move.
Old March 6th, 2020, 01:17 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by akern47 View Post
If Sgt Drake is in a tunnel, as in there are tiles directly above him, can he grapple straight up through the tile?
The description on his card doesn't seem to prohibit such a move.
No, he can't. Figures cannot move through terrain pieces. They can climb over, move under - if the figure fits, or move around, but not through.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by Dysole; March 9th, 2020 at 05:17 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units