Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 8th, 2015, 02:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Wong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I must have gotten really confused @quozl . I thought there was an issue regarding Magical Defense. Perhaps I wasn't fully awake when reading some of the previous posts.

So essentially the Master is rolling defense dice like normal , but not using any special power, such as Magical Defense, and then you decide if Wong will get the wounds or not?

Edit: I think when dok asked about the auto wound, it got me going on over analyzing the power and confusing things.
You decide where the wounds will go before applying Magical Defense.
Old November 8th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
I must have gotten really confused @quozl . I thought there was an issue regarding Magical Defense. Perhaps I wasn't fully awake when reading some of the previous posts.

So essentially the Master is rolling defense dice like normal , but not using any special power, such as Magical Defense, and then you decide if Wong will get the wounds or not?

Edit: I think when dok asked about the auto wound, it got me going on over analyzing the power and confusing things.
So if after rolling defense against an attacking figure without Magical Defense, it ends up being 5 skulls vs 1 shield. Now I decide if I want Wong to take those 4 wounds, or I can choose to apply them to Strange and then apply Magical Defense so he would only take 1 wound?

I guess it would help if I looked at the Faq first

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 8th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So if after rolling defense against an attacking figure without Magical Defense, it ends up being 5 skulls vs 1 shield. Now I decide if I want Wong to take those 4 wounds, or I can choose to apply them to Strange and then apply Magical Defense so he would only take 1 wound?

I guess it would help if I looked at the Faq first
That's correct
Old November 8th, 2015, 03:25 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Good thing there's that FAQ.

As a side note, considering how many of the problem designs up for reevaluation consideration or are questionable, are ones with defensive powers that affect other units, hopefully there will be much more care with those types of powers moving forward. Seems like all of these powers end up helping in creating super pods that from what I've gathered over the time the competitive guys have come aboard, have been nothing but problems.

Of course if there were a run on a bunch of powers that had a big area of effect and didn't allow for opponent's powers to be used in defending, then that could help against the evil pods.

Old November 8th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
As a side note, considering how many of the problem designs up for reevaluation consideration or are questionable, are ones with defensive powers that affect other units, hopefully there will be much more care with those types of powers moving forward. Seems like all of these powers end up helping in creating super pods that from what I've gathered over the time the competitive guys have come aboard, have been nothing but problems.
They are being closely scrutinized.
Old November 8th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Quote:
Good to know.

Personally, it's been quite the buzzkill of this project for me to have all these reeval issues. I'm sure everyone would rather they weren't necessary and will be happy to be done with them.

Old November 8th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good to know.

Personally, it's been quite the buzzkill of this project for me to have all these reeval issues. I'm sure everyone would rather they weren't necessary and will be happy to be done with them.
Very much so, and a big part of why we have the CRB now.
Old November 8th, 2015, 04:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

on all fronts.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 9th, 2015, 05:32 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
That seems more confusing to me. How about this?

Quote:
KAN'S OATH
Anytime Wong is adjacent to his Master and Wong's Master rolls defense dice against an attack, you may choose to have Wong receive the wounds as if the defense dice were rolled for Wong instead of his Master.
Not a fan, really. I think the "as if Wong was rolling" will just confuse players.

Would reconfiguring the structure of my suggestion help?

Quote:
KAN'S OATH
If Wong's Master would receive one or more wounds from an attack, if Wong is adjacent to his Master, you may have Wong receives all the wounds from that attack instead of his Master.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 9th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seems about the same as what we have now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 11th, 2015, 10:06 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I agree it's not ideal, of course, but for me it's hardly a buzzkill. Competitive play with C3G figures is ultimately a pretty tiny fraction of the games played with these designs, and it would have been pretty easy for the project to just collectively shrug about these extreme designs. Creating the re-eval process, to me, really shows that the Heroes and the C3G project have a commitment to quality.
Old November 11th, 2015, 10:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That is just plain Wong.

Sorry, just had to do it. I don't have any real opinion on the current discussion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library