Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 25th, 2015, 10:57 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

I had a great time today. Having Troy bring his son to play for the first time, and realizing that he's not much younger than Daniel was when we first started getting together to play, was a great "full circle" moment.

Great games all around. Got to test drive three different possible main event armies, plus a take 2 build strategy. Definitely learned a lot. Thanks for the games guys.
Old July 27th, 2015, 08:38 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Good times fellas. Thanks for the fun. Tyesheron, it was great you could finally join us.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old July 29th, 2015, 12:06 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

@chief : That was so close that I would have loved to see that last minion die and run the board with a Sonya left on the field.
@kpucblek : Thanks

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old August 5th, 2015, 04:11 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Guys check out these old blurry pictures I found. lol
Boulder Library!

Prizes!

People! I see one Seth. Not sure where the other is.

More people. Who are they?

Daniel and Dok maybe. Haha ^^^

This one is at my old house featuring one of @kpucblek and my own famously long games
Old October 15th, 2015, 02:06 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

It's October again.

Geez, the year has flown by.

NHSD anyone?
Old October 15th, 2015, 02:13 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
It's October again.

NHSD anyone?
Indeed it has!

I was thinking we might plan for a belated NHSD in early November. capsocrates is moving to town at the end of the month, and given how infrequent our events are these days, it would be nice to let him play.
Old October 15th, 2015, 05:47 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
It's October again.

NHSD anyone?
Indeed it has!

I was thinking we might plan for a belated NHSD in early November. capsocrates is moving to town at the end of the month, and given how infrequent our events are these days, it would be nice to let him play.
Sounds good to me, I'll for sure have at least one Saturday in November off. Might be able to convince my roommates to come as well
Old October 17th, 2015, 10:20 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will hopefully be home for thanksgiving week, that is to late for NHSD but I would still like to plan a game day. Honestly though I wanna play some scape, planeswalkers, and summoner wars!
Old October 24th, 2015, 11:03 PM

How does Saturday November 7th work for people?
Old October 25th, 2015, 06:22 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

That would work for me.
Old October 26th, 2015, 05:14 PM
Not a n00b

Sounds good to me
Old October 26th, 2015, 05:27 PM

OK, let's make it a go. New Enchanted Grounds, perhaps?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events